My girlfriend asked me if she could get a “coffee” with a guy but I said no…

It seems that you are very turned on by the cuck aspect and then get post nut clarity. You could choose to think of it in other ways such as being a hotwife/girlfriend or that she had sex with others before you were together and will have sex with others after you are no longer in the picture. Doesn’t have to be humiliation and cuckolding, but you did post it in this part of the Forum. You could choose to rationalize it and by being involved by talking about some limits and desires. Not to establish rules because not entirely up to you, but what are you both comfortable with (bareback, birth control, STI tests, hotel, staying over at his place, your place, your bed, having sex once, few times or longer term as in friends with benefits, do you want details or not, actual dates or just sex, etc).

Clearly with the cuck aspect you have some things that turn you on, others that do not. She has them too. You can be open to the idea of it by encouraging her to have sex with him when she is ready, that you do not need to know. Talk about it with her during sex, and after. Really do not think it is a good idea for you to be there when she is with him. You do not have to meet him or get to know him, or have him over. You could both open your relationship to him with a hall pass or to many men, to BBC, BWC, or just someone else, only during vacations or etc, whatever you come up with.

Maybe she has never had a FWB or F-buddy. This could be a chance for that for her. Will she wax or laser herself to be smooth for him and not for you? Maybe. Will she give up her tight little pussy and/or ass? Maybe. will he creampie her? Maybe. I think you want all of that for her, for her to really take that bigger cock. She will be happy that you like it and she will be just as tight after, unless like immediately after.

She has to be comfortable with the guy, she clearly is thinking about doing this guy. She is very hot, presumably you are as well. That means that others want her, it is a turn-on and normal. Super hot to consider her taking a much bigger cock, coming on it many times, coming home freshly f’ed or showered. You don’t have to eat her creampie, or maybe that is what you (both) want. For now, you could wait up and want to reclaim her as soon as she gets home. Or just whenever you have sex again If you choose to not know after.

It seems that you are very turned on by the cuck aspect and then get post nut clarity. You could choose to think of it in other ways such as being a hotwife/girlfriend or that she had sex with others before you were together and will have sex with others after you are no longer in the picture. Doesn’t have to be humiliation and cuckolding, but you did post it in this part of the Forum. You could choose to rationalize it and by being involved by talking about some limits and desires. Not to establish rules because not entirely up to you, but what are you both comfortable with (bareback, birth control, STI tests, hotel, staying over at his place, your place, your bed, having sex once, few times or longer term as in friends with benefits, do you want details or not, actual dates or just sex, etc).

Clearly with the cuck aspect you have some things that turn you on, others that do not. She has them too. You can be open to the idea of it by encouraging her to have sex with him when she is ready, that you do not need to know. Talk about it with her during sex, and after. Really do not think it is a good idea for you to be there when she is with him. You do not have to meet him or get to know him, or have him over. You could both open your relationship to him with a hall pass or to many men, to BBC, BWC, or just someone else, only during vacations or etc, whatever you come up with.

Maybe she has never had a FWB or F-buddy. This could be a chance for that for her. Will she wax or laser herself to be smooth for him and not for you? Maybe. Will she give up her tight little pussy and/or ass? Maybe. will he creampie her? Maybe. I think you want all of that for her, for her to really take that bigger cock. She will be happy that you like it and she will be just as tight after, unless like immediately after.

She has to be comfortable with the guy, she clearly is thinking about doing this guy. She is very hot, presumably you are as well. That means that others want her, it is a turn-on and normal. Super hot to consider her taking a much bigger cock, coming on it many times, coming home freshly f’ed or showered. You don’t have to eat her creampie, or maybe that is what you (both) want. For now, you could wait up and want to reclaim her as soon as she gets home. Or just whenever you have sex again If you choose to not know after.
This is the greatest answer of all… fact is that I’d be turned on even if it was a smaller cock (I’m about 8 inches and very thick in general… and whenever we have sex she has to stop multiple times cause it hurts…) I’d just like for her to have a more pleasurable experience and yes… there’s a few aspects that turn me on a lot… we talked about it the past few days and it was a huge turn on… basically we can’t have sex more than once a day cause she’s too sore after (and hurts during too)… this guy turns her in phisically and i told her that she’s free to talk to him. He invited her to play tennis in the chat, she didn’t decline but said that he wouldn’t want to play with her cause she’s a beginner. He told her to hit him up when she gets better… she didn’t answer any further. There were a few compliments to her before in the chat and it’s obvious that he wants her. I told her she can fuck him when she’s back in the office, but that won’t be before a month from now.

Last edited:
Simple. Don't cum. As a cuck you shouldn't be allowed to cum. When you do you don't like the idea as much. It's much better to keep yourself horny so she can follow through with cucking you. Talk to her about locking your dick in a cage to eliminate the problem.
This is nonsense. The dude has to be secure in himself. Then the conflict won't arise. Also it is ok to have a range of emotions.

I know I love her… we also have serious issues to tackle, so this kink is def not in her priorities… it’s difficult cause it’s in my priorities though

It also takes a long time to work out everything: emotions,, figuring out what you want in the beginning,, long term, fantasies, what you like, dont like, dont want, boundaries.. I would discuss all of this up front and set out expecrations for both of you.
That way no surprises and less hurt feelings jealousy anexiety to deal with than will already be there.
Because a woman like that, already knows she can have the best alpha males out there and probably feels like she wants to feel comfortable telling herself she deserves to get fucked by large hung superior black males and still love and be with you.. and you need to reassure her of that and encourage her and build up her confidence that its ok to admit that out loud that she loves you but deserves and needs hung black cocks to sexually satisfy her and that you accept and are aware your sexual relationship may change because of this lifestyle, temproary or permanently and you both need to deal and talk about that change and how you each feel about it and expect to see each other afterwards as partners, respect etc.
You need to let her know she may not see you as her main sexual provider while shes with her lover and you are ok with playing the role of her cuckold for that time period and you are also aware and ok with the possibility she may want you to submit to her and her lover being together and its going to be weird watching them have sex but its what you want and its ok its also what she wants ., And she also needs to know you are aware she will want and need to see you as the beta cuck when her alpha lover is around to reenforce its ok , we both want this, and its ok for her to need to see me that way so that she will not look to you for sexual pleasure but look to her lover and seeing you submit will make her more attracted him and want to have sex with him even more and she is also aware she needs to see and feel that change in you both too. Sucking his cock and fluffing him in front of her would help a lot, guiding his cock inside her and undressing him, basically her seeing you handle, and fondle his cock, balls, and body in front of her in a confident eager manner will let her know you also see he is superior to you and he fucks her better than you and love her and know and accept she wants him to breed her and cum in her pussy and you want to help give her what she needs and enjoy helping and being there wiith her as much as she will enjoy knowing you are not jealous and it hasn't afected any other parts of your relationship other than her sexual pleasure and possibly adding another member to your family dynamic for however long it lasts.

Your woman is smoking hot. she already wants and has thought about a lot of this, you should give her a few drinks one night and sit down and really talk about all this.. not just when you are having sex.
Remember, if she thinks you cant handle something, ask her to help you understand and deal with those feelings and what her expectations are of you and what she wants short and hopes for long term out of this lifestyle.. its not as simple as just having sex.. this will grow and change and you need to be out in front of all of those changes ahead of time.

It also takes a long time to work out everything: emotions,, figuring out what you want in the beginning,, long term, fantasies, what you like, dont like, dont want, boundaries.. I would discuss all of this up front and set out expecrations for both of you.
That way no surprises and less hurt feelings jealousy anexiety to deal with than will already be there.
Because a woman like that, already knows she can have the best alpha males out there and probably feels like she wants to feel comfortable telling herself she deserves to get fucked by large hung superior black males and still love and be with you.. and you need to reassure her of that and encourage her and build up her confidence that its ok to admit that out loud that she loves you but deserves and needs hung black cocks to sexually satisfy her and that you accept and are aware your sexual relationship may change because of this lifestyle, temproary or permanently and you both need to deal and talk about that change and how you each feel about it and expect to see each other afterwards as partners, respect etc.
You need to let her know she may not see you as her main sexual provider while shes with her lover and you are ok with playing the role of her cuckold for that time period and you are also aware and ok with the possibility she may want you to submit to her and her lover being together and its going to be weird watching them have sex but its what you want and its ok its also what she wants ., And she also needs to know you are aware she will want and need to see you as the beta cuck when her alpha lover is around to reenforce its ok , we both want this, and its ok for her to need to see me that way so that she will not look to you for sexual pleasure but look to her lover and seeing you submit will make her more attracted him and want to have sex with him even more and she is also aware she needs to see and feel that change in you both too. Sucking his cock and fluffing him in front of her would help a lot, guiding his cock inside her and undressing him, basically her seeing you handle, and fondle his cock, balls, and body in front of her in a confident eager manner will let her know you also see he is superior to you and he fucks her better than you and love her and know and accept she wants him to breed her and cum in her pussy and you want to help give her what she needs and enjoy helping and being there wiith her as much as she will enjoy knowing you are not jealous and it hasn't afected any other parts of your relationship other than her sexual pleasure and possibly adding another member to your family dynamic for however long it lasts.

Your woman is smoking hot. she already wants and has thought about a lot of this, you should give her a few drinks one night and sit down and really talk about all this.. not just when you are having sex.
Remember, if she thinks you cant handle something, ask her to help you understand and deal with those feelings and what her expectations are of you and what she wants short and hopes for long term out of this lifestyle.. its not as simple as just having sex.. this will grow and change and you need to be out in front of all of those changes ahead of time.
I want my wife to take a hung, superior bull ASAP.

ron burgundy GIF

Eh… there were many problems these months. She’s been terrible relationship wise. This week is going to be the week where I decide if it’s either in or out.
Oh cause you sending hot and cold messages about sharing her with someone else is A+ relationship work? Communication and honesty with the parties in a relationship are the foundation of any healthy and successful one. If those are lacking or not happening, any kind of kink play is going to cause major havoc.

Oh cause you sending hot and cold messages about sharing her with someone else is A+ relationship work? Communication and honesty with the parties in a relationship are the foundation of any healthy and successful one. If those are lacking or not happening, any kind of kink play is going to cause major havoc.
The fuck is wrong with you

Dont push her ,go nice and slow step by step
Say to her that she can do with him what she wants
Than you just watch her and support her in everiting whats she do
Give her some love

Lots going on there, relationship issues are clearly a huge obstacle and this seems like a disaster because it is likely 100% you. That aside, vaginal in sex is obviously not good. Is this normal for her? Need more foreplay and lube, focus on other sex activities, and see an OBGYN or medical professional.

Your wife is extremely hot and has a great body especially hips(baby making hips). A woman like that can most likely get with any guy she pleases and not tell you about it. For me, I'd have a problem with that as I'd want to know everything that's going and be involved or else I'd consider that cheating. Though, some women like to spin that as being "too controlling".

I would go slow and have a heart to heart talk with your lady explaining everything that's going on, your idea, and how she feels about it. Saw something about medical issues in a previous comment; she should get anything health related treated asap.

Your wife is extremely hot and has a great body especially hips(baby making hips). A woman like that can most likely get with any guy she pleases and not tell you about it. For me, I'd have a problem with that as I'd want to know everything that's going and be involved or else I'd consider that cheating. Though, some women like to spin that as being "too controlling".

I would go slow and have a heart to heart talk with your lady explaining everything that's going on, your idea, and how she feels about it. Saw something about medical issues in a previous comment; she should get anything health related treated asap.
Previous comment was pretty stupid. She doesn’t have medical issues and she sees doctors regularly… in Italy it’s free to see doctors and for private professionals is never more than 100 euros (we are not in the US where you need to pay crazy amounts just to seek a doctor opinion). Our issues don’t come from this fantasy but other relationship problems stemming from her low tolerance and her anger issues…

Previous comment was pretty stupid. She doesn’t have medical issues and she sees doctors regularly… in Italy it’s free to see doctors and for private professionals is never more than 100 euros (we are not in the US where you need to pay crazy amounts just to seek a doctor opinion). Our issues don’t come from this fantasy but other relationship problems stemming from her low tolerance and her anger issues…
You talking about mine? Hey, buddy I'm just paraphrasing what I saw so chill out. What ever issues you or your lady have need to be resolved or this attempt at joining this lifestyle will make things way worse. "All the cards" (so to speak) should be laid out and you and her need to be completely honest about everything.

You talking about mine? Hey, buddy I'm just paraphrasing what I saw so chill out. What ever issues you or your lady have need to be resolved or this attempt at joining this lifestyle will make things way worse. "All the cards" (so to speak) should be laid out and you and her need to be completely honest about everything.
Sorry… very tense period at home…

Back