I was asked this question?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's see, 2 different black males died violent deaths this week in Raleigh, NC and another found dead behind a shed in Durham ... been dead a few weeks so they said. Just a normal week in the NC "Triangle".

View attachment 6899160
Once again man .this beef is between you and swirl . What doing to 2 black males deaths has to do with the conversation? We all just witnessed teenagers shot a white woman and over ten other people at a chief parade this week.so it that a example of all people who fit the description? If anything it's speaks to your city and the mentality of people there . Even in the city of Chicago people throw stop the violence events and programs to help youth because those communities realize they have a problem .

It's high crime and violence in every major u.s. city right now ..if we going to act like violence is only a black issue and black people should address then white people should address the overdose and fentanyl problems that happening in their own community. Because for the last 15 years I been hearing that this epidemic effect everyone, when you mostly see white male and white are the victims.

Once again man .this beef is between you and swirl . What doing to 2 black males deaths has to do with the conversation? We all just witnessed teenagers shot a white woman and over ten other people at a chief parade this week.so it that a example of all people who fit the description? If anything it's speaks to your city and the mentality of people there . Even in the city of Chicago people throw stop the violence events and programs to help youth because those communities realize they have a problem .

It's high crime and violence in every major u.s. city right now ..if we going to act like violence is only a black issue and black people should address then white people should address the overdose and fentanyl problems that happening in their own community. Because for the last 15 years I been hearing that this epidemic effect everyone, when you mostly see white male and white are the victims.
you dumbass babboon
MangeNfleas refers to other Black people on here as gorillas, orangutans. Offers them bananas and watermelons. Yeah...All in good white supremacist white boi fun right 😏?

View attachment 6899224 .... guess you didn't get your government check this month. It's the middle of the month, fool, your crack money doesn't get here until the last week of the month you dumbass babboon.

CrackHead "Squirrel" ....
C'mon Mac!!! You should be above racial troupes and racist insults.
By the way, it's 'baboon', and in the world of monkeys, all six of their species are highly intelligent.
So, instead of meeting a personal insult with a clever volley of personal insults, you go the lazy route of falling on black stereotypes that avowed racist love to repeat. Being a southern white man, with a spelling challenge even with spell check, however somewhat enlightened, you should know better. Do better.
At least with Trump supporters, we see it coming.

By the way, it's 'baboon', and in the world of monkeys, all six of their species are highly intelligent.
So, instead of meeting a personal insult with a clever volley of personal insults, you go the lazy route of falling on black stereotypes that avowed racist love to repeat. Being a southern white man, with a spelling challenge even with spell check, however somewhat enlightened, you should know better. Do better.
You know what Ed with all due respect you give that cracker way too much credit... Start from the beginning of the thread... If you are so inclined. He insulted me and accused me of illiteracy. When in fact it was he who got it twisted. Gave the dumbass a chance to apologize... Knew that wasn't going to happen. As it takes a man to admit when he's wrong😏.

You know what Ed with all due respect you give that cracker way too much credit... Start from the beginning of the thread... If you are so inclined. He insulted me and accused me of illiteracy. When in fact it was he who got it twisted. Gave the dumbass a chance to apologize... Knew that wasn't going to happen. As it takes a man to admit when he's wrong😏.
I see what you did there. Slid another one in...
sylvester stallone fight GIF by Rocky

You need to scroll back to the origination of our little fraud, ed. He started calling me names & chastising me way on back, and each time I get on here he starts including me in his coversations with his buddies.
No apologies at all, he started it just as he did in the political forums that he managed to get closed down.
Go BACK and read the origination and count the number of entries he's made to entice me to start this ... 'nough said. Start at post #7

Last edited:
MangeNfleas refers to other Black people on here as gorillas, orangutans. Offers them bananas and watermelons. Yeah...All in good white supremacist white boi fun right 😏?
You're determined to get us kicked off here, aren't ya, Squirrel. You start the fight then cheer your buddines on when you start calling me "cracker".
That started it all.
I'll go as far as you want to go with this and we'll get more people involved and the thread closed down if that's what you want.
I suggest you simply quit addressing me ... which you can't do because you, yourself, are a racist. You've already admitted it. So FO!

Last edited:
MacNfries, Dude, get a hobby. Do something. Find something to do. This is not good for you. Fishing? Snowmobiling? Hunting? Auto racing? Dirt Bikes? Bingo? Bowling? Shriners? Volunteer for meals on wheels. Anything is better than taking this s h i t seriously.

I don't need a frik'n spelling lesson, ed .... either read the entirety of this argument or stay OUT of it. When I get slightly pissed my spelling deteriorates when that happens.
I am staying out of it, that's why I'm not commenting on the macro-debate. I don't care to comment on that. You guys can go at with bats and plates. So I won't be reading the entire argument.

I do care about whites who act offended by racism and so readily fall back on racist troupes that attack the whole group, or promote racist ideals about the whole group.

You're arguing with an individual! Stick to him, the individual, with your insults. Don't involve the rest of us, and you won't hear from the rest of us.

I really don't give a crap about spelling, I used it as a tool to show how easy and lazy attacking on stereotypes can be. A white man from the south spewing racist sh!t lines right up doesn't it? And you fell right into it on your own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back