The Truth No One Voices

SCBlknNsty

Male
Gold Member
From
SC, US
Until the 60s, women in human society had extremely rare ability to have sexual freedom. They were secondary, raped, used, contolled sexually for the pleasure of another....there was already a movement toward full citizenship but controlled within 'social' standards. Until 1619, there was slavery in the world, but never ever defined by skin tone. Then, just like before and now, race scientifically is limited to HUMAN, not skin tone. In America, white male America ran it all. He did as he negotiated with white women, raped and disrespected Black women and Black families, with no concern for their human rights or status as a wife, baby, or mom and at the same time denigrated the Black man as savages, sexual deviants, even to the extent of "having tails".

With the civil rights era and the women's movement and just as importantly the modernization of birth control, two groups have been liberated and empowered to first expand, then explore their individual places in human sexuality. Black men and white women expand what white men had, the self decision of sexual enjoyment and for fun, not for another's pleasure, simply because I, self likes it, curious about it. We still see white men expressing delusional thoughts such as "let them" or "allow them" presuming dominance of another, ironically at the same time he overwhelmingly is preferring to give the responsibility of pleasuring another to someone other than himself.

It's a marvelous time! Keep jacking off and let us do the f*cking-it's making the world a better place!

Until the 60s, women in human society had extremely rare ability to have sexual freedom. They were secondary, raped, used, contolled sexually for the pleasure of another....
What do you mean "until the 60's"? We don't refer to enslaved women as "slaves" anymore, the modern, UpToDate word is "human trafficing" and that is quite active in the US and many parts of the world today. A little research seems to be in order.

We still see white men expressing delusional thoughts such as "let them" or "allow them" presuming dominance of another,
I am a bit confused here, SCB, is that NOT what many of the so-called black BULLS talk of doing to white women on this site, and to a lesser degree, white men on this website? Remember to try to keep one foot in reality as you step foot into your fantasies with white women.
Additionally, as far as white married women are concerned, by the time white men reach that point of "giving their white women" out to black men or others to fuck, many of these white men have long tired or bored of the repetitious missionary fucking. And you would be just like them IF you were married a long time to someone, yourself... think about it. Once a woman is in a family situation, she's much more concerned with that than a big black cock to fuck.
How long could you go screwing the same woman day in and day out without change or variety? You couldn''t. Let's face it, the marital union of couples is decreasing by the day as more couples (both males & females) elect to simply co-habitate together until one or both get bored of the other. So don't take the position that you're TAKING the white married women away from the white men 'cause you're simply lying to yourself. There are plenty of white women out there and if things got really bad for us "poor white guys", for $300 we can rent a cum depository for the night of our own choosing.

Last edited:
Until the 60s? What? Women were raped and controlled sexually? Where did you learn history at?

Here, in America, women were exalted and treated as the fairer sex and provided for, cherished, and protected. Of course, there were exceptions, particularly in the past, some women were abused (and some men were too). But overall, people were very religious and conducted themselves with higher morals and values than they do today. Higher education and professional opportunities were available to women in the past, most just chose to not take advantage of them. My own grandmother was a medical doctor in the 1920s. I don't understand why you think women were kept in chains as sex slaves before 1960. My in law's grandmother was a barnstorming pilot in the 1920s. Ever hear of Amelia Earnhardt? Marie Curie?

You can argue that opportunities weren't as available before the 60s, yes, I can agree with that. But they were not unavailable and women were never kept or controlled by men. In fact, many argue that women have always been in control of relationships, mating, and reproducing.

Fast forward to today and there are more women in college than men. Equal pay for equal work is the law in all fifty states and is enforced vigorously. (the reason why women earn less overall is because they choose to work less, but equal pay is the law if they all put in the same hours at the same job). But men are still expected to pay for dates and family and divorce courts still award alimony, baby support, and assets to the woman. So, if anything, men are repressed now.

What do you mean "until the 60's"? We don't refer to enslaved women as "slaves" anymore, the modern, UpToDate word is "human trafficing" and that is quite active in the US and many parts of the world today. A little research seems to be in order.
You rushed to judgement. I did NOT refer to women as slaves; I did refer to them as 'secondary' citizens, but my very first statement referred to their 'sexual freedom'. My reference to slavery was about 1619-1865 and the subsequent struggles afterwards, certainly through 1964 and I will won't discuss viewpoints up to the present.
Until the 60s? What? Women were raped and controlled sexually? Where did you learn history at?

Here, in America, women were exalted and treated as the fairer sex and provided for, cherished, and protected. Of course, there were exceptions, particularly in the past, some women were abused (and some men were too). But overall, people were very religious and conducted themselves with higher morals and values than they do today. Higher education and professional opportunities were available to women in the past, most just chose to not take advantage of them. My own grandmother was a medical doctor in the 1920s. I don't understand why you think women were kept in chains as sex slaves before 1960. My in law's grandmother was a barnstorming pilot in the 1920s. Ever hear of Amelia Earnhardt? Marie Curie?

You can argue that opportunities weren't as available before the 60s, yes, I can agree with that. But they were not unavailable and women were never kept or controlled by men. In fact, many argue that women have always been in control of relationships, mating, and reproducing.
I'd rather you not be so condescending; of course I've heard of them, and others. You say women 'chose' not to take advantage and opportunities; that at best is oversimplification. Women were the homemakers and baby tenders. Women's Suffrage (the right to vote) escalated with Finland being the first European nation to make it law in 1906 and it finally passed in the US in 1920.

Rather than being long winded, I'll post this link, but only emphasizing it wasn't until the mid 60s that the pill minimized pregnancy risk. Take note of the book "The Myth of the Vaginal Orgasm".

Fast forward to today and there are more women in college than men. Equal pay for equal work is the law in all fifty states and is enforced vigorously. (the reason why women earn less overall is because they choose to work less, but equal pay is the law if they all put in the same hours at the same job). But men are still expected to pay for dates and family and divorce courts still award alimony, baby support, and assets to the woman. So, if anything, men are repressed now.

I am a bit confused here, SCB, is that NOT what many of the so-called black BULLS talk of doing to white women on this site, and to a lesser degree, white men on this website? Remember to try to keep one foot in reality as you step foot into your fantasies with white women.
I have NEVER described myself to be a bull. I recognize those fantasizing. In terms of reality and fantasies my Black wife and I entered the swinging world in 1990 until she passed away in 1997 after a 16 year marriage. I consciously chose to only seek intimacy within alternative lifestyles and finish raising her babies.
Additionally, as far as white married women are concerned, by the time white men reach that point of "giving their white women" out to black men or others to fuck, many of these white men have long tired or bored of the repetitious missionary fucking. And you would be just like them IF you were married a long time to someone, yourself... think about it. Once a woman is in a family situation, she's much more concerned with that than a big black cock to fuck.
How long could you go screwing the same woman day in and day out without change or variety? You couldn''t. Let's face it, the marital union of couples is decreasing by the day as more couples (both males & females) elect to simply co-habitate together until one or both get bored of the other. So don't take the position that you're TAKING the white married women away from the white men 'cause you're simply lying to yourself. There are plenty of white women out there and if things got really bad for us "poor white guys", for $300 we can rent a cum depository for the night of our own choosing.

I don't know what tripped your trigger...nothing I said made ANY reference to someone TAKING someone else. I said Black men, and similarly white women are having sex for fun more often, and it seems, with each other more often. Is that what's got your goat?

Back