You said no to the lifestyle but...why?

Just thought of this topic and I would love to read the responses from both men and women. You or your partner said no to hotwifing or cuckolding. So what was the deciding factor to keep it only as a fantasy?

So what was the deciding factor to keep it only as a fantasy?
pic_Opinion.jpg
A few things have created our reluctance to interracial swinging ... I guess this is what you're referring to above, right, as neither hotwifing nor cuckolding necessarily involve interracial involvements? So, my comments are specific to "interracial"; please correct me if I'm wrong.
• now, in the US, is a very stressful time to be trying to create interracial sex involvements. There's simply too much stress & hate going on between the races for us to consider this a fun "safe" activity. I honestly thought racial hate was subsiding years ago, then along came a US President & political party who intentionally reignited & inflamed racial hatred again. Blacks seem to see most all white males as their enemy & its difficult to have any discussions with each other. Vindictiveness prevails in both races again, and there is no doubt a lot of black males specifically target white, married women as targets of sexual conquests as one way to strike back at white males. And white males aren't guiltless ... they feel threatened by black males and often retaliate/ instigate racial problems. It doesn't help that we have media which continues to inflame these problems for their own profit or personal agendas. There's generated "hate" coming from everywhere.
• we have grown ki.ds at home so it's hard to pursue any adult activities outside our home, much less interracial activities.
• many of the dialogue, threads & comments I read on this website.

pic_nickelsworth.jpg

Last edited:
Back