Which race gives the best head?

Donald Glover

Male
Real Person
Every time I have this talk I usually get the same response, but curious to what you all think. This is open to both women and men.

White women - they have the most enthusiasm. Not saying they’re the best at it, they just genuinely love having a dick in their mouth and the eagerness is a huge turn on.

Latinas - most consistent. At worst she’ll be a 7/10. Never met a Latina who couldn’t make me cum from head.

Asians- I’ve never met an East Asian or middle Easter woman who was good at it. I’m hoping to change that.

Black women - they’re either really good or really bad. Not a lot of in between.

Every time I have this talk I usually get the same response, but curious to what you all think. This is open to both women and men.

White women - they have the most enthusiasm. Not saying they’re the best at it, they just genuinely love having a dick in their mouth and the eagerness is a huge turn on.

Latinas - most consistent. At worst she’ll be a 7/10. Never met a Latina who couldn’t make me cum from head.

Asians- I’ve never met an East Asian or middle Easter woman who was good at it. I’m hoping to change that.

Black women - they’re either really good or really bad. Not a lot of in between.
You pose an interesting question, there are a lot of factors to consider, I agree black women are either really good or don't do it at all, but every black women I have ever had was great at giving head, Whites are almost all willing to do it, but they have varied skill levels, Mexicans are always good at giving blow jobs, and most have the bodies for some hot hard fucking, as for Asians, I may be biased as I'm married to one, her skills are really good but it is not her favorite thing to do, but trust me, if you're a black man and she likes you she will give you a blow job you will remember, for those who say Asians are not good or as you put it you have yet to meet one, I would say you have not been to SE Asia, I don't care what country you visit those ladies know how to suck cock, nothing hotter than having a petite long haired brown skin Asian lady giving head. In the end I really think there is not a good answer to your question, I really think it depends on the lady, what she likes, what she feels towards the man she is servicing and how she was taught. I have to say I have had Great, Good, Average and some not that good from all 4 groups you have selected. I would note Latinas and Asians encompasses a whole lot of countries, and of course there are the black Latinas.
interesting question!

My experience is that Hispanic Women are the best.....Mexicans, Brazillians, and Cubans are top notch, but the absolute best I've ever known were from Panama...

Of course, I've know a number of Black Women that could really "rock your socks"......white Women always seem to be "hit or miss", and most Asians I've experienced were just not any good at it...

I've only had that mixed bag of getting BJ experiences from white and black women for the most part, haven't crossed paths with either a Latina or Asian who's shown similar enthusiasm yet.

I think you sum it up correctly

It doesnt depend on the race...it depends on wether you like sucking or not...like all women,i wasnt very good at first,but i started loving it,and with lots of practice and training,i love the compliment of being called a cocksucker

This is true. There’s just these little cultural things in the way we’re raised that gives women a lot more confidence to be sexual.

Overall, I just noticed that black and Asian women tend to be more conservative. Gagging and making a slobbering mess over their face is something they’re less into.

My experiance is its not a matter of their race I've had great head from all white, BLK and Hispanic women and I have had some head from different woman that i find myself losing my hard-on and i just change it up and say "Hey I really want to eat your pussy " I think there are just women out there that love sucking dick and they give good head and there are women that aren't that much into it and it shows. Also when it comes to men sucking dick not the same rules some think they know what they are doing but suck at it others can do better than any woman hands down.
"

Back