What do the bulls out there think of Latina women?

No, it is NOT "just the color of the skin" There are clear, definitive diferences among the races people, let's admit that and move on. We're all different, we can embrace everyone for their different characteristics.

Having said that, I have been with a LOT of women. The only type I haven't been with that I still want to, is an indian woman - they're hard to get with because their oppresive religion and culture keep them beaten into staying with those wimpy, feminined indian "men." But of ALL the womven i've been with... BY FAR, each and EVERY single time... the best pussy has ALWAYS been the latina women. Not just the way they FEEL, but also the way they SMELL, and the way they TASTE... not sure if it's their diet, or what but their pussies have such a nice peppery smell to them. My second favorite would be black women. Red heads would be last, and blondes second last; blondes have always had stinky, smelly pussies, sorry if that pisses off the women out there. The reason I never stayed with a Latina woman was, they always had these crazy ass tempers.

What do the brothas think of the Latina women out there? In a way, I've always felt like a Black alpha male and a Latina woman are the best of all matches... but watching itisn't as nice as a white woman because there isn't near as much contrast :(

No, it is NOT "just the color of the skin" There are clear, definitive diferences among the races people, let's admit that and move on. We're all different, we can embrace everyone for their different characteristics.

Having said that, I have been with a LOT of women. The only type I haven't been with that I still want to, is an indian woman - they're hard to get with because their oppresive religion and culture keep them beaten into staying with those wimpy, feminined indian "men." But of ALL the womven i've been with... BY FAR, each and EVERY single time... the best pussy has ALWAYS been the latina women. Not just the way they FEEL, but also the way they SMELL, and the way they TASTE... not sure if it's their diet, or what but their pussies have such a nice peppery smell to them. My second favorite would be black women. Red heads would be last, and blondes second last; blondes have always had stinky, smelly pussies, sorry if that pisses off the women out there. The reason I never stayed with a Latina woman was, they always had these crazy ass tempers.

What do the brothas think of the Latina women out there? In a way, I've always felt like a Black alpha male and a Latina woman are the best of all matches... but watching itisn't as nice as a white woman because there isn't near as much contrast :(
I love White/Latina/Asian/Black women...they are all sexy

Back