What do the bulls out there think of Latina women?

No, it is NOT "just the color of the skin" There are clear, definitive diferences among the races people, let's admit that and move on. We're all different, we can embrace everyone for their different characteristics.

Having said that, I have been with a LOT of women. The only type I haven't been with that I still want to, is an indian woman - they're hard to get with because their oppresive religion and culture keep them beaten into staying with those wimpy, feminined indian "men." But of ALL the womven i've been with... BY FAR, each and EVERY single time... the best pussy has ALWAYS been the latina women. Not just the way they FEEL, but also the way they SMELL, and the way they TASTE... not sure if it's their diet, or what but their pussies have such a nice peppery smell to them. My second favorite would be black women. Red heads would be last, and blondes second last; blondes have always had stinky, smelly pussies, sorry if that pisses off the women out there. The reason I never stayed with a Latina woman was, they always had these crazy ass tempers.

What do the brothas think of the Latina women out there? In a way, I've always felt like a Black alpha male and a Latina woman are the best of all matches... but watching itisn't as nice as a white woman because there isn't near as much contrast :(

No, it is NOT "just the color of the skin" There are clear, definitive diferences among the races people, let's admit that and move on. We're all different, we can embrace everyone for their different characteristics.

Having said that, I have been with a LOT of women. The only type I haven't been with that I still want to, is an indian woman - they're hard to get with because their oppresive religion and culture keep them beaten into staying with those wimpy, feminined indian "men." But of ALL the womven i've been with... BY FAR, each and EVERY single time... the best pussy has ALWAYS been the latina women. Not just the way they FEEL, but also the way they SMELL, and the way they TASTE... not sure if it's their diet, or what but their pussies have such a nice peppery smell to them. My second favorite would be black women. Red heads would be last, and blondes second last; blondes have always had stinky, smelly pussies, sorry if that pisses off the women out there. The reason I never stayed with a Latina woman was, they always had these crazy ass tempers.

What do the brothas think of the Latina women out there? In a way, I've always felt like a Black alpha male and a Latina woman are the best of all matches... but watching itisn't as nice as a white woman because there isn't near as much contrast :(
I love latina women that's all I love is Hispanic women

I'm from Miami so this topic is right down my alley. First let me start by saying that I love all women ( all women with a pussy ) . I have had black , white , Latin Haitian and it depends on the individual

Yeah there's a lot to love about em. I've had some really great ones in my life... My woman is half Spaniard... She's all those things I mentioned...She's got my Love.
👍🏽😉👌🏽👊🏽💪🏽😎✌🏽
I've got one from DR that I'm still close friends with even though she moved. Lost touch with a couple of others (One Colombian the other Costa Rican but parted as friends with both). When they like you, they REALLY like you.

Cheers to you and yours. Long may your happy days continue

I've got one from DR that I'm still close friends with even though she moved. Lost touch with a couple of others (One Colombian the other Costa Rican but parted as friends with both). When they like you, they REALLY like you.

Cheers to you and yours. Long may your happy days continue
Most of my experience has been with Puerto Ricans... Great women no doubt. Dominicans too. I agree with you 100%. They know how to cater to a man. When they like/ love you... You know it. First woman I was with after I left my 17 year marriage was a thick and juicy Puerto Rican woman... She was a natural squirter. She was just what I needed at that really difficult time.
Thanks for the positivity man. I really appreciate it. Yeah neither one of us is going anywhere...😂 And that's a good thing.
👍🏽😉👌🏽👊🏽💪🏽😎✌🏽

Most of my experience has been with Puerto Ricans... Great women no doubt. Dominicans too. I agree with you 100%. They know how to cater to a man. When they like/ love you... You know it. First woman I was with after I left my 17 year marriage was a thick and juicy Puerto Rican woman... She was a natural squirter. She was just what I needed at that really difficult time.
Thanks for the positivity man. I really appreciate it. Yeah neither one of us is going anywhere...😂 And that's a good thing.
👍🏽😉👌🏽👊🏽💪🏽😎✌🏽
Oh yea I went to school with a pair of PR sisters. Love em to this day. All this latina talk just reminded me I have a beautiful Mexican lady still longing for my return trip to Texas to see her 😅

For sure man. Love to see that kind of happiness

Oh yea I went to school with a pair of PR sisters. Love em to this day. All this latina talk just reminded me I have a beautiful Mexican lady still longing for my return trip to Texas to see her 😅

For sure man. Love to see that kind of happiness
Well That's What's Up...😜.
Sounds like a great reason to revisit the Longhorn State 👍🏽👍🏽.
We both feel really Blessed to be in the good place we are right now🙏🏽.
Thanks Again.
👍🏽😉👌🏽👊🏽💪🏽😎✌🏽

I grow up in Spain,my mom,my sister all my family is Spanish, I am Spanish too (adopted) but honestly I hardly I will married a Spanish woman in this present times.

The feminist movement the make very hard to talk,many of them become very anti man in here Spain,I don't know in USA.

Latina slut

Attachments

• IMG_6184.jpeg
    IMG_6184.jpeg
    177.9 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_6172.jpeg
    IMG_6172.jpeg
    84.2 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_6182.jpeg
    IMG_6182.jpeg
    249.5 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_6221 Copy.jpeg