Do wives still play with other races?

couplecurious7

Couple
Gold Member
Just curious how many wives go black only with their bulls eventually. My wife has dated black and Latino men and still find them very attractive but ended up with a white man (me). I am the one that started bringing hotwifing in the mix.

We have a Latino Bull friend and a few swinging couple friends. We have never played with but actually started asking the girls what their lifestyle was like, have you been with a women and of course if they ever been with a Black man. Both girls said they have been with a few. So we asked if the “once you go “ saying and both said for them no. They still play with all types.

Obviously swinging and hotwifing have totally different dynamics. And as a white husband I just love the contrast as it’s so much different than me.

Thanks for helping my curiosity.

Nice!!! The only thing I can say is… yes, my wife likes men that don’t look like me. So yes, black and Latino men for that. It works for both of us because I don’t look like either of them. She likes the contrast and difference in size and color. Not that I am small but she likes around 8-9” thick. I am only about 6.5 but not even close to thick like some of these guys.

I have always been equal opportunity, but i did have a phase that lasted a few years, after my relationship ended with my first black lover, where I only wanted to date black guys. There were a few other races during that time, but I was really only looking for black guys. I was told by a therapist that I was trying to replace my first.

Interesting. Yeah, I’ve dated a lot of women that had the black exclusively phase. Black and white relationships always turned me on. In high school I dated almost nothing but black girls. It’s very weird how that works.

Back