Which race gives the best head?

Donald Glover

Male
Real Person
Every time I have this talk I usually get the same response, but curious to what you all think. This is open to both women and men.

White women - they have the most enthusiasm. Not saying they’re the best at it, they just genuinely love having a dick in their mouth and the eagerness is a huge turn on.

Latinas - most consistent. At worst she’ll be a 7/10. Never met a Latina who couldn’t make me cum from head.

Asians- I’ve never met an East Asian or middle Easter woman who was good at it. I’m hoping to change that.

Black women - they’re either really good or really bad. Not a lot of in between.

Every time I have this talk I usually get the same response, but curious to what you all think. This is open to both women and men.

White women - they have the most enthusiasm. Not saying they’re the best at it, they just genuinely love having a dick in their mouth and the eagerness is a huge turn on.

Latinas - most consistent. At worst she’ll be a 7/10. Never met a Latina who couldn’t make me cum from head.

Asians- I’ve never met an East Asian or middle Easter woman who was good at it. I’m hoping to change that.

Black women - they’re either really good or really bad. Not a lot of in between.
looking forward to the 2 new albums.

It doesnt depend on the race...it depends on wether you like sucking or not...like all women,i wasnt very good at first,but i started loving it,and with lots of practice and training,i love the compliment of being called a cocksucker
Yes. This is true with any sexual encounter– the best sex happens when your partner is really into you and the sex, whatever you are doing.

It doesnt depend on the race...it depends on wether you like sucking or not...like all women,i wasnt very good at first,but i started loving it,and with lots of practice and training,i love the compliment of being called a cocksucker
This is very much my wife. She didn't like it at first. Her issue is body fluids, she hates the idea of swallowing. But after a while she realized how it makes her men feel and she has really gotten good at it. Just don't expect her to swallow. If you want to cum in her mouth, she will have you put on a condom, man will she suck you good then, I actually think she prefers sucking on the condom more.

You can’t judge by race, hell you can’t even judge by what’s in your face. What you can’t do, is deny the color contrast of soft white lips on your meat making the head glisten. A Southern church girl made me cum so hard I saw literal stars and she kept going till the post nut sensitivity made it hurt. Those filth freaks deserve an honorable mention at least. I ran through a couple, Z from the text message I posted on here? Church girl.

SE Asian (and Filipinas hence the LBFM title) and Latinas. The most humble looking country-fied young lady will have your head spinning (both of them lol) and your jaw dropping with their expert mouths and tiny tight pussies with a vice grip on your cock. They might just snatch your soul! And you'll love every minute of it. 😉

I second that on the latinas.

Well from looking from the outside in my girl really never got into sucking whites guys she has maybe to help get hard but when it came to black men she was eager aggressive and noticed her always watching his face working hard to please his cock, i mean she would go all out took care of the balls went even deeper and lucked behind the balls, even heard her ask a few to teach her how to suck there dicks the way they like it I seen her suck bbc for three hours drank a glass water snd back at it.

Back