"Best" current lifestyle "dating" site these days, which do you recommend, and why?

Elelator_Cpl

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
We haven't had an active profile on any "swinger" or "lifestyle" sites such as SLS, SDC, AFF, LL, Fet Life, etc in a very long time... years before the pandemic actually, and then the pandemic itself slowed down most lifestyle activities to a near halt of course.

But now with that behind us, and things beginning to return to mostly normal over the last year or so, we thought we might create some new profiles on a site or two since B2W isn't really a "dating" (if that's what those sites should be called :rolleyes: ) site/forum per se.

We had been members of Lifestyle Lounge and Swing Life Style most recently some years back, and others that are long lost to the fog of time... all with mixed results.

So instead of just revisiting those sites without checking, I thought I'd start a thread talking about which sites were the "best" lately. But what does "best" mean? That would certainly vary depending on who is asking, but perhaps the following criteria may help identify which sites may be effective and welcoming for some people.

One interesting observation was that we found that although hosted in the greater Internet, some of these sites perhaps surprisingly often had a regional impact/presence with most of the active members and activities seemingly regionalized to specific areas of the country. For example Lifestyle Lounge some years ago seemed to have a more west coast focused membership, specifically California. And Swing Life Style seemed to be more east cost focused, specifically in the southeast. I'm not sure if that is still the case, but it seemed to be true some years ago. So if that is still somewhat true for a given site, that might be good to note for others to be aware of when deciding which site to put the most effort into. After all if you live in Georgia, but the site you are on is heavily populated with members west of the Rockies, that may not be the best site for you to put a lot of effort into.

And of course, some sites seemed to more welcoming or with more accounts from members that have certain similar preferences and interests. It might be interesting to hear what others have experienced as members of some of those sites in the last few years, and identify if one site might be more friendly and productive for say B2W members or other interests (e.g. LGBTQ+, BDSM, groups, parties, etc).

And finally, how well did the overall site and its tools and features (e.g. messaging, photo management, forum, friend management, etc) make it really effective at finding people with similar interests, managing those friends, and ultimately meeting people?

Does that all cover "best"? Again, I suppose it depends, and feel free to add more criteria of what constitutes "best".

But ultimately we would love to hear about others' recent or long-term experiences with some of these lifestyle "dating" sites, which ones do seem to have survived and grown following the pandemic, and if you thought the effort and perhaps cost was worth it for a given site. We, like others too I suspect, don't want to maintain several profiles, but instead focus on one or maybe two that provide the most value based upon your own criteria, because it can be a lot of work otherwise ;)

Thanks!

I wish they didn't charge so much
It's not really much bruh for what you get.
If you get the lifetime membership you good for life.
$200 seems like a lot but women out here telling men that's the minimum they have to spend on a date today.
I rather pay the $200 for a website that gives me access to NSA adult fun.

Trust me it starts out slow but if you have a fleshed out profile things up very quickly

I've noticed lately OF has overrun most apps and sites. Finding a legitimate, sane person is almost impossible today. 7~ years ago we had success with Tinder, but couples or mentioning being a couple looking for hookups now results in a ban.

We used Fet and AFF for awhile but both in our area are almost dead now. Just some 40-70 yo white dudes.

Feeld is hit or miss. 3F has some good moments but usually no one actually looking to meet.

Was way easier a few years ago to meet people, today it usually ends up with "are you comfortable with content creation?".

We have some pics we post, but by no means are we wanting to do this for profit. Just for fun.

It's not really much bruh for what you get.
If you get the lifetime membership you good for life.
$200 seems like a lot but women out here telling men that's the minimum they have to spend on a date today.
I rather pay the $200 for a website that gives me access to NSA adult fun.

Trust me it starts out slow but if you have a fleshed out profile things up very quickly
If you're in a more rural part of the country like Maine, you do have to dig in to see if there are enough people on a particular site to make it worthwhile. In our market, SLS has good Maine representation, not so much with SDC. Fet has a ton of Mainers.

SLS has been pretty 👎🏾 for me here in MI as a single blk male!!! I don't utilize Fet just because of the countless interactions I get about things I'm not interested in and no one seems to read your profile thoroughly!! I haven't had a single match on Feeld. Not one!! SDC, Splash Mocha, and BLK I'm just recently joining so we'll see what they have to offer. Definitely looking for somewhere that would be beneficial but it seems this new era is all about getting paid and making content which I don't mind but everyone isn't out to pay you or is interested in performing in some off the wall scenario just for the sake of your content! It seems the humane aspect of actually taking the time to get to know and befriend this person has been lost! Now everyone is just out to get there's! No sense of community

SLS has been pretty 👎🏾 for me here in MI as a single blk male!!! I don't utilize Fet just because of the countless interactions I get about things I'm not interested in and no one seems to read your profile thoroughly!! I haven't had a single match on Feeld. Not one!! SDC, Splash Mocha, and BLK I'm just recently joining so we'll see what they have to offer. Definitely looking for somewhere that would be beneficial but it seems this new era is all about getting paid and making content which I don't mind but everyone isn't out to pay you or is interested in performing in some off the wall scenario just for the sake of your content! It seems the humane aspect of actually taking the time to get to know and befriend this person has been lost! Now everyone is just out to get there's! No sense of community
All true. The Onlyfans people seem like they're everywhere.

We used Fetlife a number of years ago with great success when my husband was working on long-term assignments in the Memphis and then Atlanta areas, but decided to stop using it due to an increasing number of stalkers and weirdos making things unpleasant. It go to the point where we didn't trust anyone new on their anymore.
We find Fetlife to be stressful too ... hard to trust on there agree.

We use AFF and it best for our local area - middle of fucking no-where. We are also on Swingingheaven and it has a huge international presence and is good for connecting with people for travelling.. we have met couples from both .. we are pretty picky and wary of local couples as we are in a small community. We are on SLS and well that place has never produced any results.

Back