Seeing Full BBC on MAIN STREAM TV & The Impact It Has

My wife & I recently watched a show on Netflix called Obliterated (we both liked it - cross the "A-Team" with "Mission Impossible", and put it on Cinemax Late Night). A TON of nudity, but THE POINT IS there are a lot of scenes with shots that have Full Frontal with well hung black man some of which were closeups. It seems to me like there has been an increase in the number of shows willing to show well hung black men. This has to be doing a lot to help educate the other races about the reality of BBC. And I would think that there has to be a subsequent curiosity about if not outright desire for Black men by women who are exposed to these shows.

Pair this with the fact that this show is filled with adolescent humor (which I at 49 still enjoy) and as such is directly aimed at a younger demographic so that:

1. Young men of other races will learn of their inferiority early and come to accept their place in the world which I think is integral for physically inferior men to come to understand (I myself FIRST started this journey in the 8th grade when I first saw a massive black cock ~ had to be 8" soft ~ on the ONLY black student in our school while in the gym shower. I spent a lot of time considering the difference in size).
2. Young women will get this education about the superiority of BBC early on before being tied to smaller inferior males of other races. The quest for fulfilling sex and BBC will lead young women to discover that black men REGARDLESS OF COCK SIZE are TYPICALLY:
  • More athletic,
  • Have better rhythm,
  • Are naturally more dominant or alpha in bearing in attitude (something my wife says she would love),
    PLUS there is the beauty of the contrast that a black cock has on the backdrop of white skin tones.
All of this (at least in my mind) means the BNWO is indeed on the way.
Other Examples of Shows?
Thoughts?

i agree 100%

I saw the same show
And was amazed at the size of all the men (including the old white guy - all shown had larger then avg cocks...)
BUT
The scene where they are torturing the Black guy - when the show his cock - WOW!!!!
As a ex bi cuckold / JOS i have seen quite a few BBC - but that was the biggest cock (soft ) I have ever seen~!!!

My first though was wow - any white girl seeing that cock - will be out looking for Black cock
and just how inferior 99.999% of white men are to that cock!

And to top it off hes was Gay - made me want to go out and find a BBC to be used by...
and big one - but not that size....

Attachments

• IMG_0266.jpg
    IMG_0266.jpg
    512.2 KB · Views: 79
Back