Women's Fetishes on The Impact of Asymmetric Migration and Ethnic Diversity

Salve,

How do white women feel about the asymmetric migration flows that primarily come from people in Asia, Africa, and South America to the Western world, with scarcely any in the opposite direction? This trend can lead to the complete disappearance of European and North American ethnic groups: If women in these regions have children with immigrant men, the ethnicity of the immigrants might supplant the native ethnicity. A point may come where only a small white minority remains, which due to the political and ethnic landscape, would likely be marginalized or worse from society much earlier on.

Personally, I find little incentive to choose a partner based on their ethnicity. However, this development troubles me from a societal, economic and diversity perspective.

When looking at Europe, the situation appears even more critical. Immigration there is almost exclusively from men from Africa or Southeast Asia. The existence of ethnic fetishes among Western women could expedite the disappearance of the white ethnicity even faster than if the migration had a balanced proportion of men and women.

Would such migration processes work in the opposite direction in today's world? Would a Muslim Middle East accept and tolerate such immigration from the mainly white West? Would countries like Egypt, Morocco, and Libya allow this?

From a deeply tanned guy, who ddrunk a way too much before choosing his nickname,
zthtezhtdrtgte

I don't really see it as troubling, in nature it is survival of the fittest, and part of that is the sexual selection of women. In my opinion sexuality is influenced by our subconscious. If white women are choosing black men, regardless of the reason, then that's just natural selection.

Back