I was asked this question?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tinkjuice

Female
Gold Member
Real Person
Just wanted to know what a white women thinks. I am a black woman who has been married to a black men for years. He never has sex with me, he looks at white woman online instead of being with me. My first boyfriend I was with for 2 years, it took a white woman 2 hours to steal him from me, they got married and still are, this was 20 years ago. Almost all of my black girlfriends are single and sexually frustrated, many of them blame white woman. I know that some black men do prefer black women, but I think most black men want a white woman. White woman say they are more submissive, but thats not true, I will do anything for a normal sex life.
So in your opinon, do black men prefer white woman?

Why am I here? the only benefit of this is the humiliation that black men prefer white woman, this has to be some kink I have which I would of never discovered if I did no lose my first boyfriend to a white girl. Anyways, curious to here your thoughts as a white woman.

Just wanted to know what a white women thinks. I am a black woman who has been married to a black men for years. He never has sex with me, he looks at white woman online instead of being with me. My first boyfriend I was with for 2 years, it took a white woman 2 hours to steal him from me, they got married and still are, this was 20 years ago. Almost all of my black girlfriends are single and sexually frustrated, many of them blame white woman. I know that some black men do prefer black women, but I think most black men want a white woman. White woman say they are more submissive, but thats not true, I will do anything for a normal sex life.

Why am I here? the only benefit of this is the humiliation that black men prefer white woman, this has to be some kink I have which I would of never discovered if I did no lose my first boyfriend to a white girl. Anyways, curious to here your thoughts as a white woman.
Me being a woman that black men desire I’m not sure how to respond to this question💋 due to the fact I’m a woman and I don’t think like a black man💋
P.s please respond respectfully💋
Thank you💋

Let me get this straight... You claim to be a white woman... Is that correct?

You also claim that this question was asked of you by a Black woman... Is that correct?

My response...If I decide to respond at all, will depend on the answer to those questions.

Look as a black man I find black women sexy as hell! I like to think that if a black man leaves a sexy black woman such as yourself then he is not worthy of your affection and service! You sound great to be with and such a natural beauty! I love chocolate too!

Let me get this straight... You claim to be a white woman... Is that correct?

You also claim that this question was asked of you by a Black woman... Is that correct?

My response...If I decide to respond at all, will depend on the answer to those questions.
For one, that's NOT what she said. Do you have a reading problem? Go back and read the very first sentence she posted, s-l-o-w-l-y and out loud.
And lastly, I'm sure she won't give a rat's ass whether YOU respond to her post or not. She makes some good points of her own experiences & observations.

For one, that's NOT what she said. Do you have a reading problem? Go back and read the very first sentence she posted, s-l-o-w-l-y and out loud.
And lastly, I'm sure she won't give a rat's ass whether YOU respond to her post or not. She makes some good points of her own experiences & observations.
The title of the thread is...
"I was asked this question?"
Then a Black woman goes on to ask her the questions in the original post.
So the claimed unverified white woman @Tinkjuice answers with this...

Me being a woman that black men desire I’m not sure how to respond to this question💋 due to the fact I’m a woman and I don’t think like a black man💋
P.s please respond respectfully💋
Thank you💋
Ostensibly now she is going to solicit answers from Black men to get back to the Black woman. That's the way I interpret this thread. I don't have a problem with reading at all. You seem to be a little uptight this afternoon. Did you and wifey have trouble finding a big Black man to run through all five of your holes...😱? Can always depend on you to speak for others. You should try suicide...⚰️You haven't been yourself since the political threads have been shut down or maybe more of yourself💩🤣.
Just in case you missed this in the other thread...
Post #33
"If you can't keep up...Then you're going to have to sit at the kiddies table Dumbass🥴."

Last edited:
@MacNfries Hey dumbass...
What... Pussy cleaning got your tongue👅?
Here is the original poster Tinkjuice explaining to someone else the nature of this thread...That I correctly interpreted. Unlike you Special Needs Sissy😿😆.
No need to try and pass yourself as a real man with an apology. It would not be met well... Certainly not as well as all the Big Black Dick all up in wifey and you Cuckie...
🍆🍑💩
🍆👄💦
🍆😻👨🏼‍🍼
🤣🤣🤣
Screenshot_20240202-155037-016.png

Last edited:
Thank you omg people don’t read they just want to have a dumb ass response that has nothing to do with the question I was asked👸♠️

Thank you omg people don’t read they just want to have a dumb ass response that has nothing to do with the question I was asked👸♠️
Shocked Toronto Maple Leafs GIF by NHL

Yeah ......no ..🤦🏿🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
@MacNfries
View attachment 6862412
C'mon BeYotch...
"Bring The Noise...😏"
Bro ....you got hood wink by rachael dolezel 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
We don't know if you speak on behalf ,for or opposed to black woman ..

🤣🤣🤣🤣
@SwirlSexr775 I ain't got to touch this one bro ..all I can say is let's the sista speak

So useless unknown fact about myself: I actually brought rachael dolezal onlyfans once. ..hey Im not going to lie ,I really want to see how pink it is 🤦🏿 plus regardless of her actual race I think she is kinda sexy . Well to my surprise she wasn't even nudes on it 😡😤 she got me .I was bamboozled by a imitation negro... I ain't never going to forgive that bitch for that ..🤣🤣🤣

I love (😍) the fact that you don't want me to respond to your original post. However I'm going to say this...You're a liar😏. No Black woman is going to ask a white woman the dumb s.hit in your original post. I don't know what you are... I don't care. Man, woman, other.
Black, white, other.
I think "it" works best 😆.
Next time skip the word salad 🤔.
Eat crow...it's far more nutritious😂.
The way your post/title is worded is the way I interpreted it correctly. Get a middle schooler to help you next time 🤣.

Screenshot_20240202-155037-016.png

Screenshot_20240204-010512-188.png

Last edited:
I love (😍) the fact that you don't want me to respond to your original post. However I'm going to say this...You're a liar😏. No Black woman is going to ask a white woman the dumb s.hit in your original post. I don't know what you are... I don't care. Man, woman, other.
Black, white, other.
I think "it" works best 😆.
Next time skip the word salad 🤔.
Eat crow...it's far more nutritious😂.
The way your post/title is worded is the way I interpreted it correctly. Get a middle schooler to help you next time 🤣.

View attachment 6865392
bro ...we know cuckold talk when you see it .. it's the sames b.s different toilet.

now I have met black bi woman who enjoy watching black men fuck white girls but it's differently not for the degradation of the black woman ..most of those chicks want the white woman to be the sub submissive while they take a dominant submissive role . Secondly never met a black woman who thinks that can't find regular dick 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I Never and mean never met a woman of any race that couldn't find a dick to fuck ..maybe love ..a good relationship..a good man ..but never dick i have even fuck gay women and if she dont want real dick ,she will go out and buy one..and that's for woman of all shades and shapes NOT EVEN ONCE .

this is another racist who believes the one race is above another and people who date interacially are rasicts

Most of all a bad relationship doesnt equal kink . Who ever this person really is need to think and realize that if someone was able to take your man within two hours that wasn't your man in the first place ...
I know I said I wasn't going to touch this ..

But it's BHM ❤️🖤💚

bro ...we know cuckold talk when you see it .. it's the sames b.s different toilet.

now I have met black bi woman who enjoy watching black men fuck white girls but it's differently not for the degradation of the black woman ..most of those chicks want the white woman to be the sub submissive while they take a dominant submissive role . Secondly never met a black woman who thinks that can't find regular dick 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I Never and mean never met a woman of any race that couldn't find a dick to fuck ..maybe love ..a good relationship..a good man ..but never dick i have even fuck gay women and if she dont want real dick ,she will go out and buy one..and that's for woman of all shades and shapes NOT EVEN ONCE .

this is another racist who believes the one race is above another and people who date interacially are rasicts

Most of all a bad relationship doesnt equal kink . Who ever this person really is need to think and realize that if someone was able to take your man within two hours that wasn't your man in the first place ...
I know I said I wasn't going to touch this ..

But it's BHM ❤️🖤💚
You hit all the marks Bro... Just another Internet troll that needs to go back under some footbridge somewhere 😆.
Just like I said originally. The way this thread/title is worded is that a white woman (Tinkjuice), is asked some fake ass questions by a Black woman. The white woman (Tinkjuice) says she is incapable of answering. So she has the bright idea to come on this site to ask Black men their thoughts.
The motive you ask?
To have some Black men trash Black women to stroke this thing's ego. I mean everybody knows all Black men will leave all Black women to sniff after some pasty white ass...Right ?
NOT !!! 🤣.
As a matter of principle I reiterated my correct interpretation of the thread. Based on its wording and title. Two of the participants respond as if the OP is a Black woman...Wow🤣
See posts #4 and #5.
Do they not see the avatar?
Did they not look at the media?
It's okay...Probably not a woman at all. Like I said previously "it" works best 😆.

Last edited:
So I'm been thinking . the rachael dolezal onlyfans thing is a true story ...but it made me think ...

DO I HAVE A KINK FOR WHITE WOMAN WHO THINK THEY ARE BLACK .
Fresh Off The Boat Reaction GIF

I mean most kinks like this is caught up into stereotypes which I'm not a fan of .but what if ...it was a version of this that's not degrading to either party . Idk if it possible to expose that dynamic and also have a dominant/submissive complex too.. idk I need to talk to my psychologist 🤷🏾

Who does this....? Tinkjuice or some Black women the thread is about ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back