I was asked this question?

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 6865533It's got seeds, just like you like 'em, right?! You ignorant baboon!
Sounds just like your wifey's type 🤣.
Baboon, buck, bull... Right out of the white supremacist's play book 😏. Will I get chitterlings, cornbread and collard greens too? I know you're going to get your belly full of Black nutt creampies straight out ol' wifey's c.unt and butt... Bon appetit bitch boi😜.

Last edited:
For one, that's NOT what she said. Do you have a reading problem? Go back and read the very first sentence she posted, s-l-o-w-l-y and out loud.
So what's she saying... Dumbass🤔?
Tinkjuice isn't claiming to be a white woman... Dumbass🤔? She/it is.
Tinkjuice isn't also claiming that the questions asked in the thread are from a Black woman... Dumbass🤔?
She/it is.
You responded like Tinkjuice did the following... Dumbass🤣.
And lastly, I'm sure she won't give a rat's ass whether YOU respond to her post or not. She makes some good points of her own experiences & observations.
Who did that...Dumbass😆?
Tinkjuice...Dumbass🤣?
Or
The fictitious Black woman...Dumbass😆?

Last edited:
words_ThumbsDown-caption.jpg .... you turds simply won't stop, will ya. No way you can have discussions without name calling. It might be time for BtoW do some more fumigations again. Bunch of immature juveniles in here.

Last edited:
View attachment 6866139 .... you turds simply won't stop, will ya. No way you can have discussions without name calling. It might be time for BtoW do some more fumigations again. Bunch of immature juveniles in here.
You've done everything except answer the questions that have been asked of you more than once... For example post #22.
You initially thought you were a responding to a Black woman. Just like another poster (See post #4. You gave it a 👍🏻). However you're not man enough to admit you were wrong. You accused me of having poor reading skills. In fact it's you wearing the dunce cap at the back of the class. I understood the nature of the thread immediately. I also knew it was a crock of s.hit. That's why I asked the OP if she was claiming to be a white woman...As she is unverified. Also if the incredulous questions in the thread were being asked by a Black woman. Who in all likelihood doesn't exist. Are you going to answer the questions in post #22 ? You won't because you're not capable of having a conversation where in the end you must admit that you were wrong.
In closing...
🖕🏽🤣🖕🏽 DUMBASS !!!

Last edited:
And lastly, I'm sure she won't give a rat's ass whether YOU respond to her post or not. She makes some good points of her own experiences & observations.
Who did that...Dumbass😆?
Tinkjuice...Dumbass🤣?
Or
The fictitious Black woman...Dumbass😆?

Last edited:
And lastly, I'm sure SHE won't give a rat's ass whether YOU respond to HER post or not. SHE makes some good points of HER own experiences & observations
TIMES UP DUMBASS...😂!!!
PUT YOUR PENCIL DOWN 😆.

You used the boldfaced underlined words SHE and HER. In your quick to criticize my reading skills post. As if there's only one person being referred to.
Correctly...It's two you should be CLEARLY REFERRING TO🤔.
The first being the UNVERIFIED claimed to be white woman "Tinkjuice." Who won't give a rat's ass.
The second being some anonymous Black woman with a suicide level inferiority complex who experiences and observes...UNLIKELY😏.

LAST CHANCE TO APOLOGIZE DUMBASS 🤣 !!!

Last edited:
Just wanted to know what a white women thinks. I am a black woman who has been married to a black men for years. He never has sex with me, he looks at white woman online instead of being with me. My first boyfriend I was with for 2 years, it took a white woman 2 hours to steal him from me, they got married and still are, this was 20 years ago. Almost all of my black girlfriends are single and sexually frustrated, many of them blame white woman. I know that some black men do prefer black women, but I think most black men want a white woman. White woman say they are more submissive, but thats not true, I will do anything for a normal sex life.
So in your opinon, do black men prefer white woman?

Why am I here? the only benefit of this is the humiliation that black men prefer white woman, this has to be some kink I have which I would of never discovered if I did no lose my first boyfriend to a white girl. Anyways, curious to here your thoughts as a white woman.
who are the women in your media?

Atlanta No GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back