Black and white differences. Questions.

rocuck

Male
From
OH, US
In my opinion there are some obvious differences between black men and white boys. I am not sure if these differences have been proven but I suspect anyone asking about them (to prove the obvious) will be discouraged. It seems to me that these differences likely play a role in the changes we see both in terms of sex but also more in society. I thought a discussion about this might be interesting and helpful for all.

Black men seem to be more masculine on average. That seems obvious. They are more sexual than white boys for the most part. I would extend that to my idea that it is actually painful for black men if they are deprived of a healthy and natural sexual outlet. That could be with a woman or sissy bottom or trans. But to deny them just seems wrong to me.

White boys are more feminine. They are more voyeuristic. I suspect they actually do better if they are denied sexual release. They become more compliant and more submissive to both black men and white women. The entire sexual dynamic changes when white boys are denied-and changed for the better. It helps promote the black man and white woman pairing. If this is true than having sex with a white boy just seems wrong to me with the exception of those white boys who have become bottoms.

These are my personal observations and I would be interested if people agree or not. If people agree do you think that it should be an obligation of women, especially white women to be more responsive to black men? To break down barriers that might be holding them back. Also if people agree about white boys should it be the responsibility of the white boy to request chastity or feminization or some other things that could encourage white male chastity? Or should any women involved be the driving *******? Finally, if correct black men will almost certainly honor a black man-white woman relationship. But should he be expected to honor a white woman-white boy relationship? Should he have to honor a white only marriage? If he does honor such a relationship does that not interfere with the promotion of a healthier relationship with a black man?

I know that not everyone will agree with my thoughts but I appreciate all opinions. I especially appreciate any knowledge people might have to support my general ideas. Thank you.

Back