White women and African countries?

So I’m making my way down to Philly to meet a woman and had been speaking to for a few months that I met online. Hit it off, fucked her the same day. noticed something in the white Women I’ve fucked. Go and in the dating sites and a lot of black only white women have the same backstory: they have done community service in black communities or black countries like Africa or Haiti. Before that they had no real interest in black men.

its Like they go to black areas hang with black men and seemingly get fucked or get the urge to get fucked and basically give up on white men soon as they get back to the states.
why is that? I know the saying is once you go black you don’t go back but is it really that simple?

So I’m making my way down to Philly to meet a woman and had been speaking to for a few months that I met online.

OK

Hit it off, fucked her the same day.

But that's after a few months. I don't like to give any woman that much attention if I have not fked them.

noticed something in the white Women I’ve fucked.

OK

Go and in the dating sites and a lot of black only white women have the same backstory: they have done community service in black communities or black countries like Africa or Haiti. Before that they had no real interest in black men.

They are lying, She always had interest in black men

BUT going to Africa or doing community service in blk areas has made her act on it

its Like they go to black areas hang with black men and seemingly get fucked or get the urge to get fucked and basically give up on white men soon as they get back to the states.
why is that? I know the saying is once you go black you don’t go back but is it really

Women like to play it "safe" when it comes to men. So a white women get with a white man is playing it safe, safe with family, friends and society and she has k.ids that look like her. Getting with a blk man for non black woman is not playing it "safe" hence the reason why so many women are reluctant to do it, And WW dont really give up on white men, it's usually that white men have given up on them, because she's older, lost her looks, has k.ids to a black man so she can't get the type of white man she wants.

With all these betas talking about how they will look down on a white or asian if she has a black in her sexual past (as if they would really know anyway), it is no wonder women have complexes about sex with blk men. White women and many asian women know this and may decline dating a black guy – no due to lack of attraction/desire but due to the fact that they know this may jeopardize their ability to secure a beta provider down the line.

So I’m making my way down to Philly to meet a woman and had been speaking to for a few months that I met online. Hit it off, fucked her the same day. noticed something in the white Women I’ve fucked. Go and in the dating sites and a lot of black only white women have the same backstory: they have done community service in black communities or black countries like Africa or Haiti. Before that they had no real interest in black men.

why is that? I know the saying is once you go black you don’t go back but is it really that simple?
Well if you aren’t interested African and Black culture and African and Black people you wouldn’t go and do community work there…
And as holidays community service in another country is the perfect opportunity to explore yourself without the control and stigmatized of the people around your ordinary life.
You can be open and free and just be yourself.

And that African guys are way more open and communicative and flirty and straightforward…… so yeah:)

Just what communities over there need. Very promiscuous women (no need to guess what color they are) going over there and behaving like human toilets spreading VD and filth wherever they spread their thighs.
Oh great an expert…
What is wrong if young people want to see the world, work there in social and ecological areas, helping people, bringing money to the country and bringing different cultures together.
You just sound like a bitter old man…

LOL. Nothing wrong with travelling and respecting yourself and behaving like a dignified human being while there. However, you sound like the type that spreads easier than butter. People in those places tend to have conservative social values and I'm sure the women are looking forward to ppl like yourself spreading VD to their men and ultimately to the women in these communities. If you are going to behave like a human toilet, stay in your community and do so, don't travel and spread your immorality and risky consequences of your behavior to other lands and people.
Strong words. So a dignified human being can’t have sex?
With your conservative Moral your probably at the wrong place.

I worked in Sierra leonne for 2 years and I can definitely agree with you.

This is a very beautiful topic. I haven't replied to it because I always had too much I wanted to say to know where to start. I know a few women who do the "Africa thing" but I am not sufficiently intimate on an ongoing basis to get all the details I crave.
  • Two women who work in a local cafe' I frequent went to Kenya together. One is a tall, angelic blonde, single, about 30. The other a 44 yo Asian, milf.
  • An ex-girlfriend from way in my past (1992) goes annually to Ghana. She really is a slut!
  • A very liberal, bi woman I know just went to South Africa for 3 weeks with her female partner. Dying to catch up and get some details.
  • My first wife just did a 10-week solo tour of western Africa. Black men make her go gaga, so I can barely imagine how much dick she got.

Back