Any other reformed racist white boys?

Why can't these morons just enjoy the view and wank
I'm so close to leaving and forgetting this site forever. It still has entertainment value, but it's being filled with these types of posts, and weirdos messaging me, (unsolicited) wanting me to assist them with making their gay fantasies into reality. I feel bad for the wives (and maybe the rest of the family) who have no idea their husband/******* is still in the closet. My husband says he wants to vote for "Giant Asteroid 2024" and it's time for a reset. I'm starting to see his point 😂

I'm so close to leaving and forgetting this site forever. It still has entertainment value, but it's being filled with these types of posts, and weirdos messaging me, (unsolicited) wanting me to assist them with making their gay fantasies into reality. I feel bad for the wives (and maybe the rest of the family) who have no idea their husband/******* is still in the closet. My husband says he wants to vote for "Giant Asteroid 2024" and it's time for a reset. I'm starting to see his point 😂
Let the cockroaches have it. Let's start over on Mars

💯

I
A few years ago I was a jealous racist white boy and I had some hope that we could close our borders and deport some of the non white people in my white majority country.

I've been slowly coming to the realisation that it isn't going to happen, and seeing the changes happening to my country so rapidly has caused me a lot of distress. The dominance of black men in sports, and the popularity of black music and fashion with white girls, how readily our own women embraced Black Lives Matter and anti-racist movements, the insane amount of amateur videos of white girls going black, endless videos of white men getting their asses beat by black men and putting up no fight...

I think it's time to accept that there's no way back for us, so from now on I'll no longer try to resist the takeover of my country, and instead hope for mercy from our future rulers. Honestly you guys are superior and you deserve our women... white women chose this path for us, I'll accept whatever future you choose for people like me
I used to be pretty bad, but now I know who's superior😊

I was a huge racist jerk back in my early high school days. It was just kinda normal for people to act that way back then. Looking back a lot of it was based on jealousy and old insecurities. That's why I think BNWO re-education is so important for some people. It really helped open my eyes and most people have been very accepting of me ever since.

Back