Transformation of Western civilization

Interesting read but as a white Alpha (not so rare as you'd like to believe) - other than the occasional outlier, the majority of white women I see with black guys I see in public are at best 2/10's and give off an aura of 'damaged goods'.

What the cuck's/sissies need to understand is that the majority of high value white men simply don't want these 'cast offs'

Sorry to piss on your pathetic fantasies but just my opinion and observations

Good thought there are so many varieties and usages for cages. Is there a good breakdown online somewhere?
Thanks for showing interest! I feel this page provides a great breakdown for sizing.

Feel free to DM if you have any questions. :)

The sexual/cultural civilization and socioeconomic civilization a going in the opposite direction. While the sex and culture of america is tilting towards black dominance, the socioeconomic disparities are increasing and blacks have not able to reap the benefits of the american growth story while all the other communities have been able to.
kinda....with you on this

I’m just a realist in the pragmatist. We white cuckold need black kings in order to fulfill our fundamental duty enroll as a husband. we need black to fulfill this role and having sex with our wives because we cannot do our duty. That is why we need to be extremely grateful and thankful and have all kinds of respect for the black king who is willing to fulfill this role for us. Thank you. 🙏

I don't understand why white women marry them tbh, like why not just marry Black? We are obviously their preference.
Right, black men are our preference.
But it is important that black men have long-term relationships and marriages only with black women, creating healthy generations of black people.
White women should only bei allowed to be concubines for black men. White women should be inseminated and impregnated as often as possible by as many different blacks as possible, but they should never block and prevent a black man from producing pure black offspring with black women.
Black Lives Matter!

Last edited:
Back