As a black man, why white married pussy?

• Total voters

jab4957

Couple
This question is for black men/bulls/daddies!

I am the husband of an incredibly sexy hotwife who enjoys black men. We often wonder what drives black men who have a preference for married white wife’s pussy! We know what drives us crazy and why we like you to fuck, share, and fill her. We would love to know what drives you! Please feel free to respond to the poll and add any details you would like.

We’ve been married 20 years, including virgins on our wedding night and very religiously. Now enjoy hotwifing in Tampa. Nothing hotter than seeing this tight little married pussy serving a BBC. We always discuss testing as she HATES condoms and wants her BBC to cum in her as she is very submissive and loves being shared. She doesn’t feel like she has been owned and did did a good job servicing her partner if not filled. She can’t wait to see what turns you on so she can play into it even more. If you see us on a hookup site, hit us up. As the husband I love setting up her dates were I get to watch. I am so turned on by the thought of helping BBC get her pussy bare and you going into the night being able to relax and have fun knowing fucking and filling her is almost guaranteed. Looking forward to your responses.

Attachments

• D2C249A8-77D0-4CDA-AC09-523FAE0F1B29.jpeg
    D2C249A8-77D0-4CDA-AC09-523FAE0F1B29.jpeg
    107.5 KB · Views: 574
  • AF1CB67B-3EED-45D5-8A4F-775E82F8E949.jpeg
    AF1CB67B-3EED-45D5-8A4F-775E82F8E949.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 579
  • B2F85C5F-D48B-46AB-BCA6-7A86F26AE22E.jpeg
    B2F85C5F-D48B-46AB-BCA6-7A86F26AE22E.jpeg
    690.2 KB · Views: 579
  • IMG_2247.MOV
    16.8 MB
We’ve been married 20 years, including virgins on our wedding night and very religiously. Now enjoy hotwifing in Tampa. Nothing hotter than seeing this tight little married pussy serving a BBC. We always discuss testing as she HATES condoms and wants her BBC to cum in her as she is very submissive and loves being shared. She doesn’t feel like she has been owned and did did a good job servicing her partner if not filled. She can’t wait to see what turns you on so she can play into it even more. If you see us on a hookup site, hit us up. As the husband I love setting up her dates were I get to watch. I am so turned on by the thought of helping BBC get her pussy bare and you going into the night being able to relax and have fun knowing fucking and filling her is almost guaranteed. Looking forward to your responses.
You guys sound like us!!

For me, it's just wanting to satisfy her sex life and making her fantasies come true, as well as mine. Even if it wasn't her initial fetish/kink, it could possibly become one. Usually it's the cliche "I need to spice up my life" or something like that. For some reason, they're also better at helping me ease my depression during sex.

For me, it's just wanting to satisfy her sex life and making her fantasies come true, as well as mine. Even if it wasn't her initial fetish/kink, it could possibly become one. Usually it's the cliche "I need to spice up my life" or something like that. For some reason, they're also better at helping me ease my depression during sex.
I agree, especially on the depression. It’s like my wife can’t get enough of you and wants to make sure you feel special and have fun! Also, nothing makes you feel more special than a wife accepting your DNA and sperm into her married taken pussy!

I agree, especially on the depression. It’s like my wife can’t get enough of you and wants to make sure you feel special and have fun! Also, nothing makes you feel more special than a wife accepting your DNA and sperm into her married taken pussy!
Yeah, it's like the wife is somehow opening this door of opportunity for me, or like a temporary ******* to soothe the savage beast. I've had women actually coach me into feeling better and honestly I appreciate it. I still feel under the weather sometimes but it's nice to know that someone has the sex remedy for me.

And the chemicals and hormones in a huge load of your DNA imparts a long lasting warm fuzzy high long after the endorphins from my mutiple orgasms have faded. The next day I still feel that inner glow and satisfaction.

For me it's the joy of enjoying that married pussy! The Germans have a term they use called "fahrvergnugen" which means the Joy or pleasure of driving! I feel the same way about that married pussy it brings me joy! That married pussy will keep you from feeling blue "balls" anyway! So If you ever wanna cheer me or brighten up my day don't send me a Hallmark Card or give me words of encouragement just loan me your wife for a few hours and I promise you the next time you see us we will both be extremely happy grinning from ear to ear!♠️

For me it was my experience from a older white women, then my job put me in a situation that I could not control myself being surrounded by white Women of all ages and built. I am so thankful for the school system. It put me into Pussy overdrive, Pussy Pussy Pussy . I had my share of black pussy too .

For me it was my experience from an older white women, then my job put me in a situation that I could not control myself being surrounded by white Women of all ages and built. I am so thankful for the school system. It put me into Pussy overdrive, Pussy Pussy Pussy . I had my share of black pussy too .
White Women are captivating. They know about that attraction.

Well, let me see if I can break it all down, and please, anyone, feel free to correct me, or add your insights.

All my life, I have been powerfully attracted to white females. Thankfully, as a black man living in this extremely racist nation, I never lived in a place or time when this attraction, if detected, could have gotten me killed. I believe it's a fact that, due to white dominance, most have been programmed to accept the dominant race's standard of beauty. In a recent documentary on the tragic and horrifying history of sports legend O.J. Simpson, one of his former business associates let slip a remark meant as a compliment, but it revealed the man's bigotry. He said that Simpson was a very handsome guy-- for a black man. He explained that he almost has white features.
When black female celebrities like Jayne Kennedy, Alicia Keys, Lisa Bonet, Halle Berry, Meghan Markle, and others are fawned over due to their interracial beauty, this is largely attributed to the white standard of beauty.

I admit, I totally succumbed to the programming from a very early age. I Dream of Jeannie, Bewitched, The Brady Bunch, Gilligan's Island, Marilyn Monroe, Lynda Carter's Wonder Woman, Charlie's Angels, Daisy Duke, Heather Locklear, on and on... Yes, beautiful white women are the standard, and I was always most aroused by blue-eyed blondes, blue-eyed brunettes, and green-eyed redheads. I lust after many beautiful women outside my race for the wonderful contrast, the aforementioned programmed beauty standard, and for the inescapable racial taboo. But it's the white girls...

That last element plays a very big role, I believe, in the cuckold/hotwife fetish, although most prefer to ignore it. Can it only be about the larger endowment of the black penis? This is another racial stereotype, by the way. Bigger dicks have nothing to do with the taboo aspect everyone talks about. Throwing off the blanket to see exactly what it's about, we have to acknowledge the underlying racial dynamic. I love fucking white women because I'm not supposed to. And even more, I love fucking a married white woman because I'm really not supposed to, since she's married, and white. Of all the unobtainable white females, it is the lawfully-wedded white female who is supremely off-limits. And in this kinky lifestyle, that makes the attractive white wife the most desirable. If all black men had average-sized dicks, would white wives still want to be fucked by them? I'd say that the numbers might come down a bit, even substantially. But I believe a good proportion of them would. And that would be because of the racial taboo which amplifies the pleasure on the psychological level. In role-play, the slaveowner/slave sex fantasy is quite popular. And that's not restricted to black dick size. But the fantasy is indeed a huge turn-on. I've experienced it once, though the couple played it off very subtly.

Last edited:
Oh, because that's disrespectful of the true significance of the term: reparations. It involves the granting of equal status under the law, and a repayment for services rendered. A great debt was incurred by centuries of slavery, the horrors surrounding slavery, the lives lost, and the property owed. Reparations are about allowing for an equal economic status on a fair playing field, making amends for previous wrongs. It is not about taking an "eye for an eye," however. Where so many black female slaves were violated by their cruel white masters, blacks fucking white women in the lifestyle isn't some form of retribution, or compensation. That's ridiculous.

Of course, I can see how some black bulls prefer to equate their dominating white women and cuckolds within this kinky lifestyle with "reparations." And it pleases some to think of it that way, particularly those bulls seriously into the Breeding fetish. It's certainly a weird way of looking at it. But whatever works for you, right?

Last edited:
Back