Hotwives in Love

It's the fantasy! She doesn't really want you but she wants the excitement of cheating of living dangerously, sometimes husband's set it up because of the thrill, a husband will want you to Date his wife for his thrill she wants you alone for her thrill , the drama is the problem so I understand your predicament. As a bull you have to please both partners! My advice would be "you don't need the drama and bad karma"

Last edited:
I met a Hotwife/stag couple last week. They were visiting from out of town and we made plans to meet. Hotwife and her hubby were very cool and friendly and we decide to take the fun further. We go to their room and have the most awesome sex. She came many, many times and squirted everywhere. Her husband watched from the side. We made plans to meet again the next time she is in the city. Well, since that time she’s been very into me and texting telling me how much she misses me and she’s thinking of me. I don’t know what to think about it as it feels like she’s crossing a line emotionally. There’s another Hotwife I play with and she tells me often how unsatisfied she is with her and her husband’s sex life. She wants us to have sex behind his back (she isn’t the first that has told me that) and I tell her I’m not comfortable with it if he doesn’t know. As a bull, I want to provide an amazing experience, and I do, but the last thing I want to do is get in the way of a relationship. Has anyone ever experienced this? How did you handle it? Hotwives, have you ever started having feelings for your bull?
Sounds like you're a special guy. Those gals are looking to either cuckold their husband, hubs usually knows. Or they were never happy in there marriage.

Feelings of affection and friendship occur for playmates I have strong compatibility with - this makes them one of my people.

That said, while I love fucking them, that's as far as it goes.

It is almost a guarantee that anyone in this or any sexual lifestyle involving others is going to catch feels at some point. I mean we are literally opening ourselves up to others and being as close as you can be most of the time. In your two cases if you feel lines are being crossed and do not want to be the ones starting issues then I would be vocal and tell them both honestly that it is time to back off and the reasons why. A little pain now might save a lot of pain later.

I have caught feels for other men before and I have had to step back and understand that was not where things needed to go or they were not going to be the same feelings returned. Then again I am an emotional person from time to time as well.
All humans are emotional 🤷🏾‍♂️ the idea that you can just turn them off is nonsense

My Wife has a Bull She has seen off and on since before covid. I wont say She is in Love But I will say they have deep feeling for each other and it's absolutely Beautiful to watch them Make love. they don't just fuck they Make Love.
This right here 🙏🏾 if this isn't about friendship and affection I DON'T WANT IT. Find good people and stop letting bad yt people use you! There is a difference! For instance, stop this "Bull" ish! We're not animals🤔every time we follow their imagination we end up subhuman or animalistic or primal at best. Really look at this fetish, if they not interested in being yo friend chances are they just use black men on a consistent basis💯 probably don't even remember your name

All humans are emotional 🤷🏾‍♂️ the idea that you can just turn them off is nonsense
This right here 🙏🏾 if this isn't about friendship and affection I DON'T WANT IT. Find good people and stop letting bad yt people use you! There is a difference! For instance, stop this "Bull" ish! We're not animals🤔every time we follow their imagination we end up subhuman or animalistic or primal at best. Really look at this fetish, if they not interested in being yo friend chances are they just use black men on a consistent basis💯 probably don't even remember your name
Well said 💯

When it comes to this lifestyle, it's essential for everyone involved to set clear boundaries with each other & not cross any lines that can be detrimental & pernicious down the road.

My experience as a man who shares his wife with others and also provides bull services to Hotwife a is for many women sex is both emotional and physical where as for me it is purely physical pleasure. I’ve seen many women try to get close to me or between me and my wife but it don’t work, I will drop them, I love my wife too much, I am very fortunate I have a wife who loves to fuck other men but she knows how to separate the emotions and physical pleasures we are in love with each other and at times we have become very close to some other men or women but we have always kept them more as close friends than romantic partners. That is not to say either of us have not loved someone in the since of strong attraction to them but in the end they are our sexual playmates. Not always easy to keep the emotions out of sex especially for women who have a poor sex life at home. I’d be cautious with them maybe be up front or honest as to where you stand. Trust me there are many hot wife’s out there who’s husbands are willing to share them for fun n games. Good Luck
We agree. My wife had feelings for her lover long before we married, but he was married and none of us wanted to break up marriages. We all agreed on that point. We knew her lover and his wife and were all friends. My wife tearfully shared with me that she had "caught feelings for him" after a 4 day business trip when they stayed together. Like I didn't know..... but that only made it hotter for me. And she was always clear that she needed "a connection" to a man if she was going to sleep with him on a regular basis and have him in our marital bed. Travel with him, etc. She made it all work and the relationship went over ten years, during which all of us (including his wife) experienced what we we wanted. It only ended when her lover's wife grew uncomfortable after we thought my wife was pregnant.

Back