First time a black man fucked you bareback

When was the first time a black man fucked you bareback? The first cuckold couple I had been I fucked raw. We met online and I met the hotbed downstairs at the bar. He vetted me a bit and than walked with me to the room. His only rule was condoms and no kissing. His wife was laying on the bed ready for me. I dove tongue first into her pussy. She was soaking a few minutes into me sucking her clit. I grabbed the condom put it on and was ready to go balls deep. As I got closer to pushing it in she turned to her husband and said I want to feel him. She ripped off the condom and I dived in.
My first time was bareback and most of the time black men are bare, only exception is at swing clubs where condoms are mandatory or the norm but in private rooms it is how ever you want it and I want it flesh to flesh so I can feel his cum shooting in me and oozing out my body and down my legs!

Wife has had 6 BBC, one of them her regular. He’s the only black guy to fuck her bare. It was their 3rd or 4th date. Started out with the usual and when it was time for them to normally stop so he could put on a condom, they continued. She was on top of him while he was rubbing his cock head on her wet pussy and she just sat down on it and never stopped. She was on fire
Fantastic! 🤩🤩

For us it was because of an accident, and looking back a fun one. Her Bull had been fucking Mrs M for quite some time in a hotel room; there then came the moment when she was on her back and he was pounding hard and grunted as he was cumming. When he withdrew his condom was all rolled around the base of his cock and her pussy was all messy. We've no idea how long his bare cock had been pounding into her. How did I react.. I drove her home and fucked her sticky pussy of course!

Back