When You First Went BBC Bareback

The very first black cock inside me was rammed into my arse raw and bare! to which i squealed and made him put on a condom. As we evolved over the years with our cuckolding journey, rendezvous get more passionate or intense and intimate, for us finding a regular clean bull to bareback me was a natural progression, and wow it feels so naughty and risky (pregnancy risk), it blows my cuckys mind, a real head fuck for him! and we both feel we are completely giving ourselves and ownership to the bull. its so demeaning for my cucky which i adore!! :sex: 💦💦💦💦

First time bare was on the weekend, it was a decision based on trust and respect , 2nd play date and he put a condom on without asking etc after a while I asked him to take it off but respect my wishes on where he blows. It was agreed and felt amazing for us both. There is a video captured of it also from Saturday.

First time bare was on the weekend, it was a decision based on trust and respect , 2nd play date and he put a condom on without asking etc after a while I asked him to take it off but respect my wishes on where he blows. It was agreed and felt amazing for us both. There is a video captured of it also from Saturday.

Great video, loving seeing your feet resting on his ass while he works you!

Thanks for sharing! Trust & respect are so important when I give myself to my b/friend.

My 1st time was bare. I only use condoms at lifestyle parties. Even there I've had a few "cheats" at the end.
Cartoons Button GIF by Nickelodeon

Ladies, I'm a BBC bull... I myself prefer bareback ( unless of course it's my first time with a particular woman) to me a pussy feels soooo good bare, a condom... I feel a bit restricted. What's your opinion ladies, how does the cock feel with or without condoms, what's your preference?

Back