Going Bareback . . . What Compelled You?

Was with my first BBC and I was so overwhelmed with what was going on I wanted him to. So, after the first few strokes I told him to take it off and he obliged very quickly. I was in heaven when he shot his load it was the most cum that I had ever had inside me at that point in time! :bigsmile:
I’m 100% sure either parties would prefer not to wear a condom, but if condoms are in play, hearing her tell you to take the condom off is music to our ears

First experience being married the plan was only to use condoms. Husband and i were planning to start a family, so I was unprotected. Condoms were a must for unwanted pregnancy and STD's.

Husband liked to hear stories about my past and was especially excited about interracial discussions. We met a guy and talked it all through together, so we all had the same understanding, it was all about the experience.

My friend (Terry) used a condom, he usually finished on my tummy, then hubby went next and finished inside me....
We would meet up once or twice a month. The fifth month, we had a few drinks for sure...... it was 8th or 10th time hooking up, Terry called my husband selfish and asked if he would switch for the day...

My husband asked me if I was up for It. I lied and said that it was low risk and that I was game.
Hubby still insists that he go second.....
Terry took me bareback that day and filled me with a huge Cum shot. Hubby sported the condom and dropped his goo on my leg.

Always no condom for bbc if i get pregnant so what
I guess it all depends on what your intentions are once the baby is born until he/she reaches a legal age of independence.
Is this going to cost the taxpayers money to help birth & care for the baby in the early years of life?
Plus, society has enough unsupervised k.ids running around getting into juvenile crimes without adding to them. Juvenile crimes develop into adult crimes, eventually costing the taxpayers a lot of money & property, and for some, even their lives.
Ki.ds aren't supposed to be disposable like pets ... once the interest is gone one's responsibilities start to go. It's practically 24/7 responsibility for the life of that ch.ild.

So, please don't take it that I'm implying here, because I'm not, but you did end your sentence in a question "so what" and this is the "what". .

Recent juvenile crimes in our area that have never been solved:
• tossing rocks from an overpass onto vehicles below​
• breaking into homes & cars​
• keying cars & flattening tires in the housing development​
• killing pets​
So WHO PAYS? Makes us wonder, if these ki.ds had been properly supervised & shown parental love, would these crimes have happened, most at 1-3AM in the mornings.

Last edited:
How was it when you and your husband decided it was time for you to start fucking black cock bareback, or was that a major decision you undertook on your own without his consent?

What was your first bareback experience like for you as a hotwife?

It was a discussion for sure. I actually had not used condoms in years before we got into the lifestyle. Once we started playing we started using condoms. But once we had been playing with the same people and had built trust and knew them it seemed just fine to going back to playing bare.

How was it when you and your husband decided it was time for you to start fucking black cock bareback, or was that a major decision you undertook on your own without his consent?

What was your first bareback experience like for you as a hotwife?

My 1st was terrible. He only used me as a fuck doll and didn't care about my pleasure. I am happy to report that I perservered. 😁 Why bareback? I figured that if I'm going to take extramarital cock, I'm going to enjoy every inch, every vein and the touch of skin to skin. I won't go half way.

We wanted to go bareback from day one. But the first time with the black bull wasn’t great. She didn’t cum, wasn’t used to his size. Just wanted to shower and leave after he finished. After some talking and reflection, the second time was much better.
Mine was similar. My 1st wasn't concerned with pleasing me and didn't take into consideration that he was my 1st. Sure glad I didn't want to stop.

Back