Going Bareback . . . What Compelled You?

I met my boyfriend/husband/cuckold as a Striper January 2000, he was the first person that I did not require to wear a condom ever. After two weeks I finished fucking him at his apartment and he told me that he been injured and shooting blanks that he would have to have surgery if I wanted him to get me pregnant.

After sex he also told me that his roommate Steve thought I was sexy as hell and he would fuck me in a heartbeat. Still completely naked I went and knocked on Steve’s door and asked him if he’d like to fuck me. Steve, invited me into his room and I was going to experience my first Black Cock ever in my life! When Steve pulled out his dick, and I saw it soft I thought there was no way in hell that was going to fit into me soft and no way in hell it would fit into me hard!

After receiving extensive foreplay from Steve the best oral sex ever that any man has ever given me and attention to nipples just overall the best foreplay I ever had in my life for many men. Steve had me wet and bothered, and I started sucking on his huge black anaconda I could barely get the head of his dick into my little mouth, but I did my best to suck on it and get him rock hard. I told him I was ready to experience my first black cock ever.

I asked him to fuck me up he a condom on and got on top of me and I reached down and took his condom off. He got up and put another one on and I took it off again and I told him my boyfriend cannot get me pregnant and wanted babies I told him I want him to get me pregnant because she was a beautiful sexiest black man that ever seen and still the date one of the sexiest black men ever fuck me, and by far the hugest cock I’ve ever had fuck me, even during all my films and swingers days.

The biggest cock that I have ever taken was the first black cock that I got to receive, and it was completely bareback. Steve worked with me slowly, and I thought that I was in pure heaven and hell at the first time being opened up, like never before I was convinced, I could not handle that huge monster, and he kept me and kissing me Once got held onto me and shove it all the way in I then knew that I could never ever be satisfied by my boyfriend‘s little white cock, nor would I ever experience just the pure raw and passion and that Steve was able to provide me and experiencing my biggest cock ever completely bareback and he knew that I wanted him to get me pregnant. Steve literally fucked my brains out for the next 35 to 40 minutes nonstop. I never thought I would pray to God, so much with almost every breath calling out to God, once he came deep inside me, he shoved it all the way in and just held it there and him and I were engaged and a deep French kiss with my legs wrapped him my arms wrapped around my arms wrapped him kissing. Steve was the first black man to ever fuck me and the only the second man to ever fuck me without a condom and fucking Steve huge monster I have never once asked any man since then to wear condom. Luckily, I’m still disease-free. I’ve never caught an infection or anything just good care and hygiene and I do understand this is not show us completely but we get tested and are very conscious of health. DI wanted babies roommate with a 12 inch long cock that’s all I have ever fucked. ~All you see in my films wearing condoms because they were afraid to fuck me. I’m still disease-free.

I have been pregnant a total of five times in my life unfortunately, I have never carry my baby to completion and I’ve had five miscarriages was just not meant to be was not my husband. I’m sure the first one was Steve his roommates who we fucked I was fucking him more than my boyfriend husband, I was at least six or eight times a week. Also, my boyfriend and I were going to a swingers club in Nashville Tennessee the first night there I went and got the biggest and most beautiful six hung black men. I was only wearing stockings and high heels there was a mattress in the center of the entire room and I started undressing all six of them and giving them head and I entertained all these southerners and Nashville Tennessee in July 2000 as they watch six men huge black men ravage this little white girl and deposit their first Lord come and my six times after that, I told them they could come down my throat or fuck me in my ass and come to, and I also told him that I was trying to get pregnant. It was either there or the first one the baby was given black man a black man I lost in the spring of 2000 while still in college at Western Kentucky University after that it was after November 2001 during filming or during my days as a swinger, I do not know who got me pregnant those other four times or that was Steve this two first two times or the random men I fucked but yes I did get pregnant four more times and never once did I carry to term was the second black man to fuck me and my husband I’ve never told any man he had to wear a condom. I’ve only gone bareback. I’ve never told any man he had to pull out me and couldn’t deposit into my Cunt and make me pregnant I’ve never told him man. He had to pull out of my throat and he couldn’t shoot his load down my throat which now I have deep throat skills. I’m never told him man look up proper foreplay. Lou couldn’t fuck me in the ass and he couldn’t come in my ass , and yes, there has been shoots that I didn’t enjoy as much as the others and yes, there was times I did not come, but there were some fantasies of my husband. Films was my husband‘s encouragement that he was marrying a sexual freak and a sexual whore and that if I’m going to try to get these random black men to get me pregnant and have babies to take home to my rich conservative banker, ******* and mom could make films for it and make extra money on the side instead of giving the milk away for free and satisfying my sexual needs dreams and desires, which are a lifetime desire and needs that I still not completely satisfied all my dreams and needs, which I don’t think I will ever do as long as I’m still living to let black men fuck me or I’m able to at least give them blow jobs. I have gangbang I want to experience. I want to try to accomplish fucking at least 70 men this year at a minimum it is very hard to manage this family a career without being exposed in today’s social media.

Despite what you have seen on this website I did pregnant in college it was either Steve’s or all the other black who fucked. At Ménagas Swingers Club in Nashville Tennessee.

Attachments

• IMG_0774.jpeg
    IMG_0774.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 409
  • IMG_0064.jpeg
    IMG_0064.jpeg
    113.2 KB · Views: 324
  • IMG_0060.jpeg
    IMG_0060.jpeg
    768.3 KB · Views: 302
  • IMG_0649.jpeg
    IMG_0649.jpeg
    380.5 KB · Views: 309
  • IMG_0647.jpeg
    IMG_0647.jpeg
    616.3 KB · Views: 314
  • IMG_0149.jpeg
    IMG_0149.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 292
  • IMG_0034.jpeg
    IMG_0034.jpeg
    152.3 KB · Views: 294
  • IMG_0338.jpeg
    IMG_0338.jpeg
    630.2 KB · Views: 317
  • IMG_0653.jpeg
    IMG_0653.jpeg
    627.2 KB · Views: 317
Last edited:
I met my boyfriend/husband/cuckold as a Stripper two weeks later I was fucking about this apartment. He told me that he been injured and shake blanks. I want babies roommate with a 12 inch long cock that’s all I have ever fucked. I have not required anybody since January 200 to wear a condom. All you see in my films wearing condoms because they were afraid to fuck me. I’m still disease-free I’m pregnant by times unfortunately I’m never carried to her and it was never my husband was it was always by some unknown black man that didn’t know which one was.
Sexy lady

How was it when you and your husband decided it was time for you to start fucking black cock bareback, or was that a major decision you undertook on your own without his consent?

What was your first bareback experience like for you as a hotwife?

Actually one of the first black men I was with as a married woman was a long time friend and I am on birth control so it never came up to use a condom.

The very first black cock inside me was rammed into my arse raw and bare! to which i squealed and made him put on a condom. As we evolved over the years with our cuckolding journey, rendezvous get more passionate or intense and intimate, for us finding a regular clean bull to bareback me was a natural progression, and wow it feels so naughty and risky (pregnancy risk), it blows my cuckys mind, a real head fuck for him! and we both feel we are completely giving ourselves and ownership to the bull. its so demeaning for my cucky which i adore!! :sex:💦💦💦💦:sex:

How was it when you and your husband decided it was time for you to start fucking black cock bareback, or was that a major decision you undertook on your own without his consent?

What was your first bareback experience like for you as a hotwife?

My wife always goes bareback. She hates condoms.she said If she can't feel his hot cum explode inside her whts the relationship for having sex

I’ve asked my wife about this as she way prefers bare….she said with the BBC’s deep in her, she can actually feel the warmth of their ejaculate she guesses on her cervix when they cum and that feeling in turn sets off a switch in her brain that almost immediately gives her a really, really strong and wonderful orgasm as she explains it. I asked about me when i cum in her and she said it’s different, i don’t ejaculate deep in her and she can’t/never has those type orgasms with me. She has orgasms with me but she explains they are different and that the one’s she has with her black boyfriends are better from intercourse which has been what has made her so addicted to BBC. She tells me no one has ever made her cum the way i can licking the pussy but that’s not much of a win for me because when i press her….especially if she’s a little tipsy and her guard is down, the best are cumming as she’s been came in because when her pussy squeezes, it’s so full of cock it just is a sensation nothing else but BBC can give her.

Raw is always better than covered. However; safety is #1! I always do covered for the first few times and have gotten to know him. With my current BBC boyfriend, we've been bareback for awhile and totally enjoy it. We both do a STD test every couple of months, just to maintain that comfort level. I want him to give me orgasms, not STDs!

I met a young black school teacher. I am a school teacher so we hit it off immediately. We hooked up at several parties. My husband and I had a condom only rule. One night we were making out and the next thing I knew he had his bare cock in me. It felt so natural and so much better. The two of us have sex regularly. It has been 20 years now and no condoms with us. But I would not knowing someone very well and do that without both being tested routinely.

I asked Sammy years ago about her first time, she told me she was in school and her maths teacher who she had a crush on was her first black cock, she didn’t consider him wearing a condom she said it didn’t even get mentioned but unlike a couple of white lads who fucked her bare, this teacher Alan produced one and rolled it on his cock, she said it looked to small, and he stuck it in her a few minutes later she felt warm gush in her and realised he had cum,,,,when he pulled it out the condom had broken and he just had the pink ring and part hanging from it, he rolled it off his shaft and went back in her 5 mins later to give her another warm feeling ten minutes later

I met my boyfriend/husband/cuckold as a Striper January 2000, he was the first person that I did not require to wear a condom ever. After two weeks I finished fucking him at his apartment and he told me that he been injured and shooting blanks that he would have to have surgery if I wanted him to get me pregnant.

After sex he also told me that his roommate Steve thought I was sexy as hell and he would fuck me in a heartbeat. Still completely naked I went and knocked on Steve’s door and asked him if he’d like to fuck me. Steve, invited me into his room and I was going to experience my first Black Cock ever in my life! When Steve pulled out his dick, and I saw it soft I thought there was no way in hell that was going to fit into me soft and no way in hell it would fit into me hard!

After receiving extensive foreplay from Steve the best oral sex ever that any man has ever given me and attention to nipples just overall the best foreplay I ever had in my life for many men. Steve had me wet and bothered, and I started sucking on his huge black anaconda I could barely get the head of his dick into my little mouth, but I did my best to suck on it and get him rock hard. I told him I was ready to experience my first black cock ever.

I asked him to fuck me up he a condom on and got on top of me and I reached down and took his condom off. He got up and put another one on and I took it off again and I told him my boyfriend cannot get me pregnant and wanted babies I told him I want him to get me pregnant because she was a beautiful sexiest black man that ever seen and still the date one of the sexiest black men ever fuck me, and by far the hugest cock I’ve ever had fuck me, even during all my films and swingers days.

The biggest cock that I have ever taken was the first black cock that I got to receive, and it was completely bareback. Steve worked with me slowly, and I thought that I was in pure heaven and hell at the first time being opened up, like never before I was convinced, I could not handle that huge monster, and he kept me and kissing me Once got held onto me and shove it all the way in I then knew that I could never ever be satisfied by my boyfriend‘s little white cock, nor would I ever experience just the pure raw and passion and that Steve was able to provide me and experiencing my biggest cock ever completely bareback and he knew that I wanted him to get me pregnant. Steve literally fucked my brains out for the next 35 to 40 minutes nonstop. I never thought I would pray to God, so much with almost every breath calling out to God, once he came deep inside me, he shoved it all the way in and just held it there and him and I were engaged and a deep French kiss with my legs wrapped him my arms wrapped around my arms wrapped him kissing. Steve was the first black man to ever fuck me and the only the second man to ever fuck me without a condom and fucking Steve huge monster I have never once asked any man since then to wear condom. Luckily, I’m still disease-free. I’ve never caught an infection or anything just good care and hygiene and I do understand this is not show us completely but we get tested and are very conscious of health. DI wanted babies roommate with a 12 inch long cock that’s all I have ever fucked. ~All you see in my films wearing condoms because they were afraid to fuck me. I’m still disease-free.

I have been pregnant a total of five times in my life unfortunately, I have never carry my baby to completion and I’ve had five miscarriages was just not meant to be was not my husband. I’m sure the first one was Steve his roommates who we fucked I was fucking him more than my boyfriend husband, I was at least six or eight times a week. Also, my boyfriend and I were going to a swingers club in Nashville Tennessee the first night there I went and got the biggest and most beautiful six hung black men. I was only wearing stockings and high heels there was a mattress in the center of the entire room and I started undressing all six of them and giving them head and I entertained all these southerners and Nashville Tennessee in July 2000 as they watch six men huge black men ravage this little white girl and deposit their first Lord come and my six times after that, I told them they could come down my throat or fuck me in my ass and come to, and I also told him that I was trying to get pregnant. It was either there or the first one the baby was given black man a black man I lost in the spring of 2000 while still in college at Western Kentucky University after that it was after November 2001 during filming or during my days as a swinger, I do not know who got me pregnant those other four times or that was Steve this two first two times or the random men I fucked but yes I did get pregnant four more times and never once did I carry to term was the second black man to fuck me and my husband I’ve never told any man he had to wear a condom. I’ve only gone bareback. I’ve never told any man he had to pull out me and couldn’t deposit into my Cunt and make me pregnant I’ve never told him man. He had to pull out of my throat and he couldn’t shoot his load down my throat which now I have deep throat skills. I’m never told him man look up proper foreplay. Lou couldn’t fuck me in the ass and he couldn’t come in my ass , and yes, there has been shoots that I didn’t enjoy as much as the others and yes, there was times I did not come, but there were some fantasies of my husband. Films was my husband‘s encouragement that he was marrying a sexual freak and a sexual whore and that if I’m going to try to get these random black men to get me pregnant and have babies to take home to my rich conservative banker, ******* and mom could make films for it and make extra money on the side instead of giving the milk away for free and satisfying my sexual needs dreams and desires, which are a lifetime desire and needs that I still not completely satisfied all my dreams and needs, which I don’t think I will ever do as long as I’m still living to let black men fuck me or I’m able to at least give them blow jobs. I have gangbang I want to experience. I want to try to accomplish fucking at least 70 men this year at a minimum it is very hard to manage this family a career without being exposed in today’s social media.

Despite what you have seen on this website I did pregnant in college it was either Steve’s or all the other black who fucked. At Ménagas Swingers Club in Nashville Tennessee.
Hot

This is funny.

This is funny.
imagination GIF

Back