First time a black man fucked you bareback

When was the first time a black man fucked you bareback? The first cuckold couple I had been I fucked raw. We met online and I met the hotbed downstairs at the bar. He vetted me a bit and than walked with me to the room. His only rule was condoms and no kissing. His wife was laying on the bed ready for me. I dove tongue first into her pussy. She was soaking a few minutes into me sucking her clit. I grabbed the condom put it on and was ready to go balls deep. As I got closer to pushing it in she turned to her husband and said I want to feel him. She ripped off the condom and I dived in.

When was the first time a black man fucked you bareback? The first cuckold couple I had been I fucked raw. We met online and I met the hotbed downstairs at the bar. He vetted me a bit and than walked with me to the room. His only rule was condoms and no kissing. His wife was laying on the bed ready for me. I dove tongue first into her pussy. She was soaking a few minutes into me sucking her clit. I grabbed the condom put it on and was ready to go balls deep. As I got closer to pushing it in she turned to her husband and said I want to feel him. She ripped off the condom and I dived in.
My first black guy was my first extramarital guy period. Unfortunately he was in it for himself and didn't care about pleasing me. Fortunately I wasn't going to quit on a failure. Fortunately for a few hundred guys actually. Oh and yes, 99% of the time, pure bareback.

Attachments

• 20231221_192620.jpg
    20231221_192620.jpg
    741.5 KB · Views: 636
It was the first time I had sex with any black men. There have been a few since who used condoms, but that was their choice. YES, YES, YES, YES because I knew it was going to happen,. The parties were black men and white women. Once in a while a white or other race man might show up, and sometimes. black women were there, but very few. My younger sister was the one who 'turned me out'. We knew it would happen. :bigsmile::sex::threesome:

My first time as a hot wife was bare as well. The black man was someone I had known for a few years and trusted as well as I was on BC at the time so there were no issues from me or him.

We started as swingers where condom use was expected. As we moved to single males, that continued. We developed a long term bull. We played several times and she loved it.
The wife and I talked before our next date and she wanted him bare. We didn’t discuss it with him prior and they stared to play. As they played there naked making out, she reached down and rubbed his cock against her pussy. She gave me a look and I nodded back. She immediately whispered in his ear that she wanted him to enter her. He didn’t hesitate and slid inside.

I’ve never seen her so happy. I’m the only guy my wife had ever fucked bare until then. She loved his big cock and he fucked her well. She even begged him to cum inside and he happily did. He remains her regular bull and she knows I always want him to finish inside her.

Attachments

• IMG_5138.jpeg
    IMG_5138.jpeg
    162.1 KB · Views: 538
  • IMG_3023.jpeg
    IMG_3023.jpeg
    84.4 KB · Views: 384
  • IMG_3021.jpeg
    IMG_3021.jpeg
    99.9 KB · Views: 560
my very first time being fucked by our ex black bull was bare back due to it being totally unplanned and neither my husband or I or the black bull had any condoms and due to the circumstances I was desperate to be fucked by his much larger cock than my husbands little white cock .
I was actually begging top for him to fuck his beautiful black cock in my cunt , he willingly obliged. After slowly fucking me for around twenty minutes I was in a state of sexual excitement that I had never experienced ever before. He was grunting and groaning that he was going to cum , I was just in such a state of sexual excitement I was screaming at him to fuck me properly fill my cunt wit your cum . Then as I felt his cock starting to throb I started squirting my juice over his balls as he shot wad after wad of his cum deep into my naked cunt .
Oh what a beautiful feeling.

Last edited:
my wife hate condom's

I used condoms every time I had sex and one Sunday, when I met a beautiful Polish girl who had fallen in love with me at first sight, when I was getting ready to penetrate her by putting on a condom, she took it off my hands and obliged me to penetrate her without a condom and then cum in her pussy. After this Polish woman, when I make a plan for a new sexual adventure, the first thing I propose to a woman if she'll agree, I fuck her without a condom and cum in her pussy. Then I have a superb adventure with the baker's wife who invited me into his house to fuck her in presence of his husband during the holidays of theirs children. During three days of my stay, very early in the morning I gave her my dose of hot cum in her pussy before she left to join her husband at the bakery.

I used condoms every time I had sex and one Sunday, when I met a beautiful Polish girl who had fallen in love with me at first sight, when I was getting ready to penetrate her by putting on a condom, she took it off my hands and obliged me to penetrate her without a condom and then cum in her pussy. After this Polish woman, when I make a plan for a new sexual adventure, the first thing I propose to a woman if she'll agree, I fuck her without a condom and cum in her pussy. Then I have a superb adventure with the baker's wife who invited me into his house to fuck her in presence of his husband during the holidays of theirs children. During three days of my stay, very early in the morning I gave her my dose of hot cum in her pussy before she left to join her husband at the bakery.
I’d love to watch you give your seed to my wife before I have to go to work

Back