The Hotwife Lifestyle When She Isn’t Getting Fucked

sharingcouple75

Couple
Gold Member
From
KY, US
So like most couples. We go thru periods where life trumps fun. We happen to be in one of those periods now. It’s fine because when we get back into it we will appreciate it all the more. So during these periods we like to mentally fuck with each other and play games. Tonight she was going out with a group of friends that have NO idea how many men she’s fucked..no idea she does gangbangs…no idea that she’s a complete slut for black men. So here was our game and thought we’d share it. Simple, yes. Stupid to some, maybe. However, the lifestyle we participate in can be A LOT of fun even when you aren’t watching your wife fuck other men.

I told her I wanted her to wear an anklet that’s she’s worn when getting fucked by a BBC. Then I told her I want her to send me a pic with it on…while she’s out with her friends. She did. I then texted her “have you thought about a particular guy while out with your friends?” She responded “yes”…I asked her “a lot?”…she said “probably too much, can’t stop honestly”. So I told her I wanted to know what the women were talking about while you sat there and daydreamed about a hot BBC deep in you. I won’t include all the boring stuff….but it was hot and fun to mentally replay her date with this guy….and to know my wife was thinking about fucking another man while she sat there with our friends.

Here is the anklet and you can see it in some of her videos…the particular guy she was remembering fucking her is in the video too. Great guy …and according to her a much bigger cock than mine..lol.

Have fun with each other…even if it just fantasy until it becomes your reality.

—the hubby.

Attachments

• IMG_0720.jpeg
    IMG_0720.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 70
So like most couples. We go thru periods where life trumps fun. We happen to be in one of those periods now. It’s fine because when we get back into it we will appreciate it all the more. So during these periods we like to mentally fuck with each other and play games. Tonight she was going out with a group of friends that have NO idea how many men she’s fucked..no idea she does gangbangs…no idea that she’s a complete slut for black men. So here was our game and thought we’d share it. Simple, yes. Stupid to some, maybe. However, the lifestyle we participate in can be A LOT of fun even when you aren’t watching your wife fuck other men.

I told her I wanted her to wear an anklet that’s she’s worn when getting fucked by a BBC. Then I told her I want her to send me a pic with it on…while she’s out with her friends. She did. I then texted her “have you thought about a particular guy while out with your friends?” She responded “yes”…I asked her “a lot?”…she said “probably too much, can’t stop honestly”. So I told her I wanted to know what the women were talking about while you sat there and daydreamed about a hot BBC deep in you. I won’t include all the boring stuff….but it was hot and fun to mentally replay her date with this guy….and to know my wife was thinking about fucking another man while she sat there with our friends.

Here is the anklet and you can see it in some of her videos…the particular guy she was remembering fucking her is in the video too. Great guy …and according to her a much bigger cock than mine..lol.

—the hubby.
You know I dig this right here and it makes me wonder as a BBC if any of the couples I have had the pleasure and honor of playing with, if the wife has done this very thing. I like your dormant state of play.

—the hubby.
That's hot love it!

Back