What's it like when hes finished and leaving?

Loridan

Couple
What's it like when you get done and he's leaving? Do you say thanks? Shake his hand? Say...come back soon?
We do this pretty regularly with a guy we know. WHILE we're messing around we're very comfy together, it's fun, exciting and relaxing. When we're done it's always very awkward and weird for me.
She always walks him to the door while I stay in the bedroom. They kiss goodnight and sometimes go another round without me.

How do you handle the guy leaving?
Do you do this at home? Motel? His place?

What's it like when you get done and he's leaving? Do you say thanks? Shake his hand? Say...come back soon?
We do this pretty regularly with a guy we know. WHILE we're messing around we're very comfy together, it's fun, exciting and relaxing. When we're done it's always very awkward and weird for me.
She always walks him to the door while I stay in the bedroom. They kiss goodnight and sometimes go another round without me.

It can be awkward at first, but our experience has been that the awkwardness fades away if my wife sees him more than once. She'll soon ask me to sleep in the extra bedroom until he's left, or until morning if it's an overnighter. I didn't always get to watch so I wasn't around when he dressed and left. If it's an overnighter and I know things are going well I'll make them some breakfast and we break the ice again at the breakfast table. Quite often, my wife would stay topless or be dressed in something sheer in the morning and would be touching him as often as possible and encouraging him to touch and fondle her. Totally different with a one-off in a hotel.

It can be awkward at first, but our experience has been that the awkwardness fades away if my wife sees him more than once. She'll soon ask me to sleep in the extra bedroom until he's left, or until morning if it's an overnighter. I didn't always get to watch so I wasn't around when he dressed and left. If it's an overnighter and I know things are going well I'll make them some breakfast and we break the ice again at the breakfast table. Quite often, my wife would stay topless or be dressed in something sheer in the morning and would be touching him as often as possible and encouraging him to touch and fondle her. Totally different with a one-off in a hotel.
It's not like that for us at all. It's just sex fun. I sure as hell don't make him any food much less breakfast. I would never sleep in a different room, she wouldn't ask me to. We do this together because we both get turned on with it.
Our friend us a cool guy, there's nothing cuckold aboit what we do. He does get more sex time with her but I get plenty.

My question was....how do you send the guy off after he's fucked the sh.it out of your wife?

My Wife doesn’t like to talk details about what just happened. So he would ask how was it for her? She would always blush and say it was fine. We just watched her cum multiple times, we knew she had a blast. I always had an awkward feeling also. Like there is an elephant in the room. The elephant being he just dominated my Wife and fucked her better than I could. I found that Intimidating. Especially after I started eating his cum from her pussy. He told me after the first time, “don’t even think about kissing me goodby..”

My Wife doesn’t like to talk details about what just happened. So he would ask how was it for her? She would always blush and say it was fine. We just watched her cum multiple times, we knew she had a blast. I always had an awkward feeling also. Like there is an elephant in the room. The elephant being he just dominated my Wife and fucked her better than I could. I found that Intimidating. Especially after I started eating his cum from her pussy. He told me after the first time, “don’t even think about kissing me goodby..”
nice...hehe........i wanna fill her up...to the brim...

It's not like that for us at all. It's just sex fun. I sure as hell don't make him any food much less breakfast. I would never sleep in a different room, she wouldn't ask me to. We do this together because we both get turned on with it.
Our friend us a cool guy, there's nothing cuckold aboit what we do. He does get more sex time with her but I get plenty.

My question was....how do you send the guy off after he's fucked the sh.it out of your wife?
Good points! We like to make arranging the next get-together a part of the send-off. And the sight of my wife kissing him goodbye is always an erotic rush for me. Brings me to erection right away.

Do you enjoy kissing your wife after the black man has shot his cum load on her face, lips and in her mouth?

There is something totally erotic about them coming to breakfast together after spending the night having sex in our bed and neither wearing much of anything with the afterglow of loving and watching them kissing and rubbing each other. So beautiful and so damn sexy. Usually ends with her and the guy in the shower together for another round. It is so intoxicating and beautiful to watch.

I mean each time and person is going to be different. Most of the time it is enjoyable to lay there and do some small chat or depending on the time of the day get something to eat or *******. Kind of something that goes on a case by case basis.

We always walk my bbc to the door say good bye, I'm always nude, full of his cum, hug & kiss him good bye! At this point I grab my husband, drag him to our bedroom and suck his cock hard so he can reclaim me, adding his cum to my already full pussy, then I love to cuddle off to sleep in his arms content with knowing my body is obsorbing all that cum into my system!

Back