Any "normal" couples into just part time play fun?

Loridan

Couple
Tons of posts one here, some very obviously fake, about guys that accept the wife having sex with other guys but not the husband.
We are mid 50s, not cuckold at all. We enjoy visits with a younger guy we know. I'd call it sharing my wife. We kinda take turns with her, we all enjoy the fun.
We do it semi regularly with him but it dosent consume our lives. We always do it together, I watch them, he watches us, wife likes us watching and really enjoys the sex. I think we're normal (whatever normal is), we have jobs, friends and hobbies. This is just something we enjoy that really enhances our sex life.
What's it like for you?
How often? Us, 2 sometimes 3 times a month.
How many times with same guy? Different guys? Us, One guy many, many times. Different guy 3 times, another guy once.
Motel? Home? His place? Us, Most always our place, his place twice, overnight at his once.
He younger? Older? Black? White? Us, Younger, 33 White
Thanks

Tons of posts one here, some very obviously fake, about guys that accept the wife having sex with other guys but not the husband.
We are mid 50s, not cuckold at all. We enjoy visits with a younger guy we know. I'd call it sharing my wife. We kinda take turns with her, we all enjoy the fun.
We do it semi regularly with him but it dosent consume our lives. We always do it together, I watch them, he watches us, wife likes us watching and really enjoys the sex. I think we're normal (whatever normal is), we have jobs, friends and hobbies. This is just something we enjoy that really enhances our sex life.
What's it like for you?
How many times with same guy? Different guys? Us, One guy many, many times. Different guy 3 times, another guy once.
Motel? Home? His place? Us, Most always our place, his place twice, overnight at his once.
Thanks
We too are more of a Hotwife/Stag&Vixen couple. Typical is about 2 times a month with one of our regulars, we find having regulars saves lots of time and allows everyone to get more comfortable with trying new things. Mostly playing at our house.

We too are more of a Hotwife/Stag&Vixen couple. Typical is about 2 times a month with one of our regulars, we find having regulars saves lots of time and allows everyone to get more comfortable with trying new things. Mostly playing at our house.
You seem to be on the same page as us, once in a while we will add a club or party to our play time but playing at home with regular playmates is always the easiest for us, and when we are done we don’t have to drive home!

"Normal"; Once we resolved all of the issues one might encounter in entering this lifestyle (Stag/Vixen) we elected to talk and talk about our feelings after each episode. Turned out we are rather "normal". We are in our late 40's. The ******* are away to college.
Nothing extreme just try to find someone (black men only) who is in his 40's, in shape and that has a career. Perhaps, we got lucky. Over the past 11 years we have made friends with a dozen men in our general area.

We try to find someone that has his own place; is available in the early morning, late afternoon, or early evenings. We have extra bedrooms in our house so having a "guest" on occasion is ok.

We make it a point that this type of lifestyle does not consume us. We have other priorities. If our schedules match with our friend then things happen. If not, we move on.
There is no issues about "losing my wife to a fantastic black lover". That is poppycock.
My wife has made a commitment to our marriage and so have I. In our minds we have enhanced our marriage and not compromised it.

Your point about sharing is spot on. I have a very beautiful, sexy white wife. I am a very lucky person. She has given me more that I ever expected. I would like to share her with other men. She was totally against it for about two years. Gradually, she came to the conclusion that if I was not going to run out on her with other women, she would "experiment" and go along with my fantasy.

The road was bumpy at first. I knew she was not comfortable with me being in the same room with her while her friend was screwing her. I sensed that she would not fully express her satisfaction in fear of saying something that might question my sexual skills.

I often times would remain outside yet within earshot in the event anything "bad" were to happen. It did not. She gradually relaxed and came around to the fact that it was ok to vocally express her pleasure and enjoy raw sex. not love-making.
To this day she is hooked on sexually-skilled black men who are dominate between the sheets.

What's it like for you?
Thanks
Everyone makes the lifestyle meet what they are looking for and glad you found your spot. Yes there are some people that take the deep dive and cages and demeaning and cutoffs and even divorces occur. We enjoy some of the games ourselves but find this keeps the sex fresh and changing and makes us more attracted to each other as well.

Back