For the BBC guys here, you ever been with a younger couple? Mid 20s-ish?

Loridan

Couple
Lots of posts about older couples into cuck or sharing with younger guys.
Any 40+ yo BBC types been with a mid 20s couple?
We're mid 50s, we enjoy sex fun with a younger guy we know, it's fun.
Thanks

I’m over 40 and have played with several hotwives/couples in their 20s.

Here’s a question for you. Why the fukk all the damn questions?

Thanks
I have been with many college couples for the last 20 years. Im 40+.

but I would say that I prefer women that are 25+ now.

Most of the time women under 25. (there are exceptions) but they are too insecure and too unsure of themselves that I dont feel comfortable having sex with them. Im not attracted to women that can't behave like an adult. There are exceptions, but I like women, not little girls. LOL dont know why anyone would - but this world is filled with crazy people.

I have been with many college couples for the last 20 years. Im 40+.

but I would say that I prefer women that are 25+ now.

Most of the time women under 25. (there are exceptions) but they are too insecure and too unsure of themselves that I dont feel comfortable having sex with them. Im not attracted to women that can't behave like an adult. There are exceptions, but I like women, not little girls. LOL dont know why anyone would - but this world is filled with crazy people.
As I get older, mid 50s now I have no desire to have young immature people in my life. But I do kinda think about some good sex with a nice tight 25yo gal. It will never happen but the few cuck type vids with younger wives are pretty hot.

As I get older, mid 50s now I have no desire to have young immature people in my life. But I do kinda think about some good sex with a nice tight 25yo gal. It will never happen but the few cuck type vids with younger wives are pretty hot.
That's one thing they never tell you about getting old. You still find 25 year Olds attractive

Thanks
We are both early 40's. Both of my wife's Bulls were very close to her age. We would not consider younger Bulls, primarily due to health reasons. We think younger guys may not be careful about STDs. My wife had covered sex for about 4 months with her current Bull before going bareback/raw. And he was in full agreement, as well.
Who wants to pick up a STD and take it back to their partner!

Back