House parties

Loridan

Couple
We are kinda talking about trying a house party.
We went to one about 5 years ago, found it online. It was for white couples and black guys. We knew that but went anyway. Us, 4 other couples and 5 black guys. 2 were fat, one was ok looking, 2 were younger 30-ish and in shape. We watched 2 of the wives get fucked in the livingroom by the 2 fat BBC guys. One couple went into a bedroom with the 2 good looking guys. We stayed about an hour, we just watched. Wife didn't seem too interested.
We are mid 50s and we have a younger guy we see pretty regularly at our home for sex fun but we really don't have much experience.
We aren't into black guys but not against it either. My wife seems like she's open to a party but we are both scared, so many what ifs.
I think my wife would be into a younger good looking guy, possibly 2 guys around 30 to 40. Looks and attitude are very important. My dream is hooking up with a hot 25yo wife but I doubt that would happen. If everything lined up I'd be real good seeing my wife with a hot guy(s). Black or white.
If you have been to a house party, how many people? All couples? Men? Women?? Ages? Inshape...overweight?
Thanks

We are kinda talking about trying a house party.
We went to one about 5 years ago, found it online. It was for white couples and black guys. We knew that but went anyway. Us, 4 other couples and 5 black guys. 2 were fat, one was ok looking, 2 were younger 30-ish and in shape. We watched 2 of the wives get fucked in the livingroom by the 2 fat BBC guys. One couple went into a bedroom with the 2 good looking guys. We stayed about an hour, we just watched. Wife didn't seem too interested.
We are mid 50s and we have a younger guy we see pretty regularly at our home for sex fun but we really don't have much experience.
We aren't into black guys but not against it either. My wife seems like she's open to a party but we are both scared, so many what ifs.
I think my wife would be into a younger good looking guy, possibly 2 guys around 30 to 40. Looks and attitude are very important. My dream is hooking up with a hot 25yo wife but I doubt that would happen. If everything lined up I'd be real good seeing my wife with a hot guy(s). Black or white.
If you have been to a house party, how many people? All couples? Men? Women?? Ages? Inshape...overweight?
Thanks
I have been to a few HOUSE PARTIES in the Kissimmee, Fl area….. the organizer(s) had several requirements! Semi fit to athletic for all the black males (9 total/myself included range from early 30s to early 40s), nicely trimmed in the main area, casual dressed for (1.5 hour) socializing and greeting prior to the fun! There was 6 white couples ranging from mid 30s to mid 40s, and all of the wives were thick, fit, and well dressed more to the range of 7 to 9 in looks, appeal, and beauty! They were snacks and drinks served, and once the organizers saw all the couples picking the male or males for their night of fun! It was a all out night of fucking, slapping asses, cuckolding, and doubling up on the wives and even some of the hubbies where fluffing and cleaning!

I have been to a few HOUSE PARTIES in the Kissimmee, Fl area….. the organizer(s) had several requirements! Semi fit to athletic for all the black males (9 total/myself included range from early 30s to early 40s), nicely trimmed in the main area, casual dressed for (1.5 hour) socializing and greeting prior to the fun! There was 6 white couples ranging from mid 30s to mid 40s, and all of the wives were thick, fit, and well dressed more to the range of 7 to 9 in looks, appeal, and beauty! They were snacks and drinks served, and once the organizers saw all the couples picking the male or males for their night of fun! It was a all out night of fucking, slapping asses, cuckolding, and doubling up on the wives and even some of the hubbies where fluffing and cleaning!
Damn
We're condoms used? Kissing? I'm guessing the wives were into the whole thing?
Any of the husbands maybe not so into the night?
The couples...experience with this? We're any first timers?
Thanks

Is this cuckolding or swinging? Do the husbands participate or just sit back?
We have been to 2 alternative lifestyle parties and realized it was not for us.

Last edited:
Back