Hotwife BBC Cuck party

cuck&hotwife

Couple
From
IN, US
Anyone ever have a party at their home with several couples & single BBC men where the hotwives are dressed elegantly for the evening and the single men are as well, yet the husbands are all caged and there to purely serve drinks and provide whatever service the hotwives & BBCs demand? We are looking to put such a party together in the midwest. Anyone interested??

Attachments

• IMG_9265.jpg
    IMG_9265.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 676
Anyone ever have a party at their home with several couples & single BBC men where the hotwives are dressed elegantly for the evening and the single men are as well, yet the husbands are all caged and there to purely serve drinks and provide whatever service the hotwives & BBCs demand? We are looking to put such a party together in the midwest. Anyone interested??
I’m interested

I would love some of that action while I'm working in chicago

Im a cuckold, this idea is erotic.

Hot idea and hot hot wife

Hotwife/cuck or stag/bbc fuck parties in south Florida, we call them Mini Mocha because there no costs, private homes or hotel suites, just email us if you’re for real and want to attend, I’m amazed at the interest but dismayed at the follow thru. Been hosting these for 20 yrs.
Wish I was in South Florida

Back