SA_Magnus

Male
Real Person
From
GA, US
My group ”The Reliables” is throwing a BBC party for Women in Central Florida on 24 February. If you’re a couple or hot single lady hit me up if you would like to attend. There will be several Content Creators there as well. Currently 20 something bulls who committed to coming to the party as of now. HMU for details if you are a COUPLE OR FEMALE only(select males from the area have already been invited and screened but we have space for a few more.) Come check out the studs and hot ladies. We will be screening people prior to coming and I will send a guest list. More details as the date approachesThanks.

Attachments

• IMG_7811.jpeg
    IMG_7811.jpeg
    284.3 KB · Views: 45
My group ”The Reliables” is throwing a BBC party for Women in Central Florida on 24 February. If you’re a couple or hot single lady hit me up if you would like to attend. There will be several Content Creators there as well. Currently 20 something bulls who committed to coming to the party as of now. HMU for details if you are a COUPLE OR FEMALE only(select males from the area have already been invited and screened but we have space for a few more.) Come check out the studs and hot ladies. We will be screening people prior to coming and I will send a guest list. More details as the date approachesThanks.
Cuck Couple here definitely interested!

Back