BBC Party In Central Florida

SA_Magnus

Male
Real Person
From
GA, US
View attachment 6168985
My group ”The Reliables” is throwing a BBC party for Women in Central Florida at the end of June. If you’re a couple or hot single lady hit me up if you would like to attend. There will be several Content Creators there as well. Currently 30 bulls who committed to coming to the party as of now. HMU for details if you are a COUPLE OR FEMALE only. Come check out the studs!! We will be screening people prior to coming and I will send a guest list. Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_6433.jpeg
    IMG_6433.jpeg
    136.8 KB · Views: 180
View attachment 6168985
My group ”The Reliables” is throwing a BBC party for Women in Central Florida at the end of June. If you’re a couple or hot single lady hit me up if you would like to attend. There will be several Content Creators there as well. Currently 30 bulls who committed to coming to the party as of now. HMU for details if you are a COUPLE OR FEMALE only. Come check out the studs!! We will be screening people prior to coming and I will send a guest list. Thanks.
Are cucks allowed

View attachment 6168985
please let us know when your next party is

View attachment 6168985
We are in Tampa area.
She is submissive I am submissive also and more. Very bi.

View attachment 6168985
Recording allowed?

Back