Hotwife BBC Cuck party

IMG__d81b6e07a541da0a.jpg
I live in Los Angeles

Hotwife/cuck or stag/bbc fuck parties in south Florida, we call them Mini Mocha because there no costs, private homes or hotel suites, just email us if you’re for real and want to attend, I’m amazed at the interest but dismayed at the follow thru. Been hosting these for 20 yrs.
we would be interested in attending.

Anyone ever have a party at their home with several couples & single BBC men where the hotwives are dressed elegantly for the evening and the single men are as well, yet the husbands are all caged and there to purely serve drinks and provide whatever service the hotwives & BBCs demand? We are looking to put such a party together in the midwest. Anyone interested??
I would love to come love any cool vibe and people around me that have the same intrested.

Anyone ever have a party at their home with several couples & single BBC men where the hotwives are dressed elegantly for the evening and the single men are as well, yet the husbands are all caged and there to purely serve drinks and provide whatever service the hotwives & BBCs demand? We are looking to put such a party together in the midwest. Anyone interested??
That would be great to enjoy and attend!

Hotwife/cuck or stag/bbc fuck parties in south Florida, we call them Mini Mocha because there no costs, private homes or hotel suites, just email us if you’re for real and want to attend, I’m amazed at the interest but dismayed at the follow thru. Been hosting these for 20 yrs.
If you have one going on around the 6-9th of June lmk. You have 3bbc visiting for the weekend post cruise.

We've hosted and been to several fuck parties and yes, it's frustrating when people flake on you at the last moment. We've had some great ones, but getting the bulls together and show up on the right day and time is like herding cats sometimes.

Back