BBC/Hotwife Party Saturday Sept. 16th Bridgewater NJ area

Hello all. My sexy slave and I are having a BBC/Hotwife Housewife Party on Saturday September 16th in the Bridgewater NJ area. We're limiting this party to 15 women/couples and 20 single men. If you're free that night and interested in joining us, feel free to reach out to me. Keep in mind, I vet each and every person that wishes to attend. I'm more than willing to give a shot to people who have never attended a party before so don't be shy about reaching out. If you have any questions, list them below.
Please keep me in mind for the next one

Hello all. My sexy slave and I are having a BBC/Hotwife Housewife Party on Saturday September 16th in the Bridgewater NJ area. We're limiting this party to 15 women/couples and 20 single men. If you're free that night and interested in joining us, feel free to reach out to me. Keep in mind, I vet each and every person that wishes to attend. I'm more than willing to give a shot to people who have never attended a party before so don't be shy about reaching out. If you have any questions, list them below.
I miss this party but love to know of others you may know of thank you.

I would love to come to your parties how can I get notice of your next event? Dm me please.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240304_032055_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240304_032055_Chrome.jpg
    299.7 KB · Views: 1
Back