BBC/Hotwife Party Saturday Sept. 16th Bridgewater NJ area

Idowives0763

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NY, US
Hello all. My sexy slave and I are having a BBC/Hotwife Housewife Party on Saturday September 16th in the Bridgewater NJ area. We're limiting this party to 15 women/couples and 20 single men. If you're free that night and interested in joining us, feel free to reach out to me. Keep in mind, I vet each and every person that wishes to attend. I'm more than willing to give a shot to people who have never attended a party before so don't be shy about reaching out. If you have any questions, list them below.

Wow, I live very close and am extremely curious about this. I am a single man and am wondering how big the BBC’s are usually at a party like this. Do we just observe the couples (which is fine) or are we excepted to participate in some other way? Thanks!

Hello young hung man 27 from Somerset looking for some steamy clean fun. Hmu dude need some chicks lol

Do we need to show we are disease free?

Last edited:
Hello all. My sexy slave and I are having a BBC/Hotwife Housewife Party on Saturday September 16th in the Bridgewater NJ area. We're limiting this party to 15 women/couples and 20 single men. If you're free that night and interested in joining us, feel free to reach out to me. Keep in mind, I vet each and every person that wishes to attend. I'm more than willing to give a shot to people who have never attended a party before so don't be shy about reaching out. If you have any questions, list them below.
I am interested and close by, single male, so if there is space I’d hear the rules

New couple here, would love to be invited to this party.

Hey there i saw your post on double list I was I’m bbc about 8.5 inches I’m interested in your ad I would love to exchange more information I’m 28 years old i live in New Jersey and I’m 5’9 height

Attachments

• 2440C654-87E3-4A1F-83ED-C4AE12BCF17D.jpeg
    2440C654-87E3-4A1F-83ED-C4AE12BCF17D.jpeg
    121.9 KB · Views: 46
Am dying to try BBC and have had a fantasy about a gangbang too! Hit me up if interested! Can give you my email
It's like I'm not interested because I'm a white husband and I'm so addicted to BBC, interracial that I convinced my wife to get fucked by BBC and she now just wants BBC. My wife and I love this so much. But if you still want to talk to me, we can exchange email, as you wish.

Am dying to try BBC and have had a fantasy about a gangbang too! Hit me up if interested! Can give you my email
but I allow myself to tell you that you are very hot, I love your profile photo. I'm sure the BBC will love having sex with you

Back