Hotwife BBC Cuck party

Anyone ever have a party at their home with several couples & single BBC men where the hotwives are dressed elegantly for the evening and the single men are as well, yet the husbands are all caged and there to purely serve drinks and provide whatever service the hotwives & BBCs demand? We are looking to put such a party together in the midwest. Anyone interested??
I tried to do a BBC Dom and cuck couple weekend in Vegas a few years ago and surprisingly the couples started flaking and canceling last minute. Unfortunately there are flakes on both sides but I would be interested in attending a party like that. I travel a fair bit in the summer/fall seasons.

Anyone ever have a party at their home with several couples & single BBC men where the hotwives are dressed elegantly for the evening and the single men are as well, yet the husbands are all caged and there to purely serve drinks and provide whatever service the hotwives & BBCs demand? We are looking to put such a party together in the midwest. Anyone interested??
Sexy!! We are far away but this sounds lovely!

Hi single male available in dc area

sounds like fun

Back