IR Hotel Parties

sharingcouple75

Couple
Gold Member
From
KY, US
Good Morning and Happy New Year

We were hoping to find only IR Hotel parties. We’ve been to Splash Mocha in Ft Lauderdale, so we are aware of it (and the other locals). We are attending a couple of more, but most swinger/lifestyle sites don’t really advertise them well.

We were hoping this site might have a list of them with dates and locations. Is there a “thread” or another website more devoted to IR takeovers?

Thanks…I’m a planner and like to have our year mapped out. Looking forward to answers.

We went to one in Cincinnati several years back. I think that it was called it Nast In Natti. Or something like that if you want to Google it.

It was in an older hotel but the hotel was in a very spot in town.

We had a decent time.

Haven't seen the floor take overs in for a while, they mainly do suite parties now. We preferred the floor takeovers.
I think they are running them so often now it is probably hard to get enough people to take over entire floors. The one we went to actually covered three floors (for guests, play was on the "party floor")

I'd rather they did bigger parties, but I assume they know what they're doing financially. It may be easier and more profitable to run frequent suite parties rather than less frequent floor parties.

I think they are running them so often now it is probably hard to get enough people to take over entire floors. The one we went to actually covered three floors (for guests, play was on the "party floor")

I'd rather they did bigger parties, but I assume they know what they're doing financially. It may be easier and more profitable to run frequent suite parties rather than less frequent floor parties.
The last one we saw advertised was in 2022, didn't see any in 2023 floor takeovers. Hopefully once or twice a year would be nice to have one. But I think the problem was the hotel. I don't think they liked the idea.

Yes, we’ve seen those. I’m looking in Atlanta, Nashville, and even as far as Chicago. We are planning to go to Splash again, but we thoroughly enjoy the atmosphere of hotel takeovers …AND there are enough single guys there to give her all she wants (which is a lot).
My best advice if you’re willing to travel is to go visit Miami. It literally is the Swingers Mecca in the US. Miami and south Fl in general is a sexy playground and no body is better at sexy than us non-monogs😊

2TallWishlist hotel takeover is going on January 19 and 20, 2024 in Indianapolis. their hotel take overs are generally every other month and they can found on Fetlife, Swinger Zone Central and other sites.

Yes, we’ve seen those. I’m looking in Atlanta, Nashville, and even as far as Chicago. We are planning to go to Splash again, but we thoroughly enjoy the atmosphere of hotel takeovers …AND there are enough single guys there to give her all she wants (which is a lot).
Will you be at Splash in Atlanta this March

2TallWishlist hotel takeover is going on January 19 and 20, 2024 in Indianapolis. their hotel take overs are generally every other month and they can found on Fetlife, Swinger Zone Central and other sites.
Too Tall gave my wife a good stretching at a house party several years back! He really made her howl. We plan on checking out his IR parties in Indy this summer.

Back