We have a lot of good looking friends

Loridan

Couple
We are mid 50s, good looking, clean, not overweight. We don't smoke, no tats. We live in a semi-upscale area. We have a large social circle of friends. Lots are good looking and classy. There are some not-so-good looking people too.
Don't be offended but we generally enjoy the non-frumpy types.
We often get together with couples 45-ish to 70s. Some of these wives are very attractive and downright sexy, wife says same about some husbands.
Wife and I enjoy mfm fun with a divorced guy we know. He's not in our group of friends, none of these people know about our private sex fun with him.
I often wonder about people we know, do they have a private kink they're into? Hell I often think about if other gals takes it in the butt.
In my perverted mind I guess I'd like to know about our friend's sex fun but I really don't want to know as it would only mess up my thoughts.

Aww... This was a nice little story. I often wonder, but don't truly want to know either. Not bc of any type of embarrassing comments, or judgments. It's more if my thoughts were way off from the truth, and now it's ruined, bc now I really know, and it's no longer a turn on. But then what if it's exactly what I was thinking and now it's a missed opportunity. Life is too short to sit on the side lines of kink, lust, and perversion.

We are mid 50s, good looking, clean, not overweight. We don't smoke, no tats. We live in a semi-upscale area. We have a large social circle of friends. Lots are good looking and classy. There are some not-so-good looking people too.
Don't be offended but we generally enjoy the non-frumpy types.
We often get together with couples 45-ish to 70s. Some of these wives are very attractive and downright sexy, wife says same about some husbands.
Wife and I enjoy mfm fun with a divorced guy we know. He's not in our group of friends, none of these people know about our private sex fun with him.
I often wonder about people we know, do they have a private kink they're into? Hell I often think about if other gals takes it in the butt.
In my perverted mind I guess I'd like to know about our friend's sex fun but I really don't want to know as it would only mess up my thoughts.
We all have wild idea and want to make ki ky stuff.
The thi k is hard to open to a friend with this ideas... maybe he will see you strange or he will.think you just want to know what he have in mind noting more. A lot of people like this lifestyle more this young generation.
I think the in new generation will be normal.having a bbc bull in couple and do kinky stuff.

Here we tells.all out taboo and fantasy but in real life not all the people are soo open like here.

Probably should discuss it with them if it's not invasive. People tend to open up with ones they can trust
Yes. We can try but it is difficult. When I told my friend that I will like my wife have a bbc bull. He looked at me very strange. In the end I told him I wanted to know his reaction. He believ me.i think.

I don't see a bad idea having a bbc bull in couple. In the end is just sex, fun and party. Life is too short.

None of my friends except one maybe two know my kinks. Well OK one knows outright but the other maybe has ideas but I dont share my kinks with my freinds.
First of all i am over sixty five and i would not put myself down as a pretty boy. Of course that is subjective. That said i am one of the interesting one. Enjoy a lot of things like sports both playing, and going to. Cannot stand them on tv. I enjoy the arts like concerts, live theater and going to comity shows.

I served in the military with a reserve service unit. From this i learned the benifits of planning a preparation. This is a skill that has served me well setting up at First Ladies that wanted to date in a safe environment. Lately i have been helping guys as well. No i am not gay. I have also served as a life coach / guide / mentor for a mentor for a young man that was stumbling through life. In his mind he had been dealt a bad hand having been diagnosed with cancer. This is a condition i was treated for while still in my teens. I answers all of his questions and set him up with a help group. I cleared up the questions his parents had on the subject. I even introduced him to a few white ladies that saw him as a bonus. This changed his out look. In may of this year he is getting married to a wonderful lady of colour. He has seven grooms persons. Four are his friends and three are the white ladies he has been fucking. Yes the bride knows as one of the ladies introduced them.

Yes i keep my kinks quiet.

oh one more thing. Her head brides maid is a guy. Not sure how she got a guy in into a lavender suit but she did.

On a side note i have arranged the bridal suite for them.

None of my friends except one maybe two know my kinks. Well OK one knows outright but the other maybe has ideas but I dont share my kinks with my freinds.
The one that knows has shared some here with you. She is amazing as well. Ya both are gorgeous! 😍

Back