We are a couple looking for bulls for a stable relationship

coupleono

Couple
Hello, we are a couple. My wife, 28, and I, 31, are looking for a bull to be a stable lover. We need a bull that knows about the cuckold lifestyle, an authentic bull that can turn my wife into a true hotwife. This is only for men really interested in a stable relationship we don't want storytellers or entertainment people we want a genuine cuckol lifestyle. Stay away from people who only want to talk without having real intentions. we have terms and conditions
interested write to DM our profile is still under construction we are new here no cybersex no blablabla only real

Hello, we are a couple. My wife, 28, and I, 31, are looking for a bull to be a stable lover. We need a bull that knows about the cuckold lifestyle, an authentic bull that can turn my wife into a true hotwife. This is only for men really interested in a stable relationship we don't want storytellers or entertainment people we want a genuine cuckol lifestyle. Stay away from people who only want to talk without having real intentions. we have terms and conditions
interested write to DM our profile is still under construction we are new here no cybersex no blablabla only real
The first several months when we began all this, we were like two ******* let loose in a candy shop, every opportunity we had to meet with a new bull, we took advantage off, and had some amazing experiences, we was hooked, it had been Hayley who made the conditions about only meeting BBC, I was shocked not in a negative way, just hadn’t expected it, she had not even kidded a blackman, started with me being more involved and Hayley being satisfied by me and bull, soon became obvious that I was surplus, due to my lack of size and stamina, and I will admit I am a pretty selfish lover, anyway I was more than happy with playing a lesser role. Then one night I nearly had heart attack when she said she didn’t want to keep meeting new bulls, I initially thought she meant she didn’t want to do it anymore, and my life began to collapse in my mind, she must of realised I had taken what she said in the wrong way, as immediately starting saying she wanted to meet someone that we could push our boundaries with, someone we trusted, and have more than a sexual relationship with, she said meeting a new bull it was like starting from scratch, but if we had a regular we could go further, I must of looked a little confused as she told me she wanted to try bondage, and also no condoms, we had used them up till then. Anyway we were lucky and found a local bbc bull and for over five years he was our regular, we even managed to introduce Hinton friends and family 👍

where r u located ?? i'm interested

Back