Is it wrong?

Rockhopper

Couple
Real Person
From
Thailand
My wife and I are asking, "Is so wrong that we are both considered bisexual sluts?"
Just because we both have a strong sexual drive and will have sex with most anyone at anytime does not make us different from other people.
Our sexual adventures are mostly in private, our friends and family, and adult children have no idea what we are. We do belong to a nudist park but there is no sexual activity there.
Our problem Is that we are both constantly horny and must act normal when around others It would be a great relief if everyone new what we are and accepted us without looking down at us. Just carry on with their lives and us with ours.
We do realize that this is what all people desire and our questions are not new.

Simple answer to the question on the table. If you both are happy with the sexual lifestyle you both are in. Then how can it be wrong for you.

We both feel it's not wrong and accept and are comfortable with the way we are.
Then if you both enjoy it, then the only ones you have to satisfy is you both.

I know from experience that when someone who is related to a married couple. Intervene in your marriage it will cause friction in the marriage.

In 6 days we will be married 40 years. In those early years my MIL Intervene in our business of our married life. It almost caused a divorce.

Then if you both enjoy it, then the only ones you have to satisfy is you both.

I know from experience that when someone who is related to a married couple. Intervene in your marriage it will cause friction in the marriage.

In 6 days we will be married 40 years. In those early years my MIL Intervene in our business of our married life. It almost caused a divorce.
And that is why nobody knows of our lifestyle, not family or friends.

Back