Do black people like yellow Asian wives?

Do black people like yellow Asian wives?

• YES

Votes: 156 98.1%
  • NO

Votes: 3 1.9%

• Total voters
This thread is perfect to introduce you to my 27 year old Korean slutwife. Quiet and shy on the outside, but a total slut on the inside. She has been shared and has two BBC bulls she sees, one of them pretty regularly.

Here are some pics....

Attachments

• toytime1.jpg
    toytime1.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 76
  • toytime2.jpg
    toytime2.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 49
  • bd3.png
    bd3.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 50
  • bd4.png
    bd4.png
    4.2 MB · Views: 58
  • bd4a.jpg
    bd4a.jpg
    528.1 KB · Views: 55
  • ll1.jpg
    ll1.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 42
  • ll2.jpg
    ll2.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 38
  • ll3.jpg
    ll3.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 57
  • llgg.gif
    llgg.gif
    2.8 MB · Views: 63
  • PP1.png
    PP1.png
    4.5 MB · Views: 75
  • PP2.png
    PP2.png
    4.3 MB · Views: 60
  • lilslut1.jpg
    lilslut1.jpg
    231.7 KB · Views: 79
This thread is perfect to introduce you to my 27 year old Korean slutwife. Quiet and shy on the outside, but a total slut on the inside. She has been shared and has two BBC bulls she sees, one of them pretty regularly.

Here are some pics....
Bro, your wifey wins the "Asian secretly into BBC" award HANDS DOWN! lol

I heard that b4 must be left over from colonialism, caste system
Depends. Fair skin has always been desirable even b4 any colonialism. However, that's slowly changing. Granted, if you're a black celeb, I'm pretty sure women from all over would be all over you. Other than that, lot of Asians (all kinds) tend to come from conservative upbringing and few of those women would want to deviate from their cultural norms. Now, if these women are outside of their country with nothing holding them back then that's a totally different story.

Depends. Fair skin has always been desirable even b4 any colonialism. However, that's slowly changing. Granted, if you're a black celeb, I'm pretty sure women from all over would be all over you. Other than that, lot of Asians (all kinds) tend to come from conservative upbringing and few of those women would want to deviate from their cultural norms. Now, if these women are outside of their country with nothing holding them back then that's a totally different story.
I've seen that my best friend is from Pakistan, he always Saud he'd get me a "bungali" chick lol

Met that petite thai or vietnamese girl in a takeaway in Munich. So pretty, titty and feminine. She was about to finish her shift and we went to her place. Her bf was at work, so I fucked her good. Loved her very soft skin. After that, she went all naked to her kitchen to fix me some noodles. I saw her shinny small but rounded bum cheeks, and sorry but I had to fuck her again, right on the kitchen table.

Back