Do black people like yellow Asian wives?

Do black people like yellow Asian wives?

• YES

Votes: 156 98.1%
  • NO

Votes: 3 1.9%

• Total voters
In high school, a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away, my girlfriend was Chinese. Because of my strict religious upbringing, the farthest I would go with her was "third base." Her close friend insisted that she dump me for not going all the way with her, but Susan loved me deeply. Of course, her f@ther didn't like me at all. But the Yoda-like grandmother was very cordial, even without speaking a word of English. I might have married Susan, but our family moved away, and that was that.

Since then, I've never gotten close to any Asian women, and they are plentiful in my neighborhood, and in my business field. Despite my interest, the only Asian girls open to dating and marrying outside their race only seem to want white guys. I'm still willing to explore a relationship with a Japanese, Korean, or Chinese woman. And I certainly would not turn down a married Asian wife eager for interracial fun.

In high school, a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away, my girlfriend was Chinese. Because of my strict religious upbringing, the farthest I would go with her was "third base." Her close friend insisted that she dump me for not going all the way with her, but Susan loved me deeply. Of course, her f@ther didn't like me at all. But the Yoda-like grandmother was very cordial, even without speaking a word of English. I might have married Susan, but our family moved away, and that was that.

Since then, I've never gotten close to any Asian women, and they are plentiful in my neighborhood, and in my business field. Despite my interest, the only Asian girls open to dating and marrying outside their race only seem to want white guys. I'm still willing to explore a relationship with a Japanese, Korean, or Chinese woman. And I certainly would not turn down a married Asian wife eager for interracial fun.
Absolutely 💯 love any Asian women.

Back