Do you have regular vanilla friends you've seen naked ?

Loridan

Couple
We enjoy mfm fun with a guy we know semi regularly. None of our friends know and we dint want them to find out.
We have a pretty big social circle or regular friends. We no longer have a hot tub but when we did there were times we were naked with others. We've been to friends homes with hot tubs or swimming pools where topless then naked swimming did happen. Depending on the people naked swimming then naked lounging on the patio happend. There has never been any sex play at all but hard-ons do show up. There's been more topless women then full naked people.
...Question is have you been topless or naked with people you know where no sex play was expected ?
FYI...wife and I are not overweight, we generally hang with people that aren't heavy. Our friends group are all 50yo or older. Some are very attractive.
Yes there's gals I'd love to nail, wife has commented on some of the guys. We would never do this with anyone we know, it's just too risky.

I laugh bc of some of your proclaimers. I'm not in my 50s but I've been topless, bottomless with all my friends. I think it would be weird of my friends haven't seen me naked or at my worst, let alone clapping back on a big dick! In all honesty you should be great full at your age you can still appreciate raw sexuality.

We’ve been to some nude beaches and nude events with friends that were not swing lifestyle events so yes we have seen some nude but most events we attend are swinging lifestyle events, and not everyone is nude but I am always quick to get naked and into action, my attitude is why go to a swing club or party to socialize, we go to play and getting naked leads to instant play action. LOL. I guess our or my attitude is I’m here for the sex so let’s get going!

We had this couple we were friends with. We were mid 40s they were 60. Our place or theirs, we both had hot tubs, naked was normal. After a d r i n k or two we'd all be naked. No sex play ever happened or was talked about. They were both very good looking. There was times him or I did get hard for a minute but it was all innocent. We had many visits with them.

We enjoy mfm fun with a guy we know semi regularly. None of our friends know and we dint want them to find out.
We have a pretty big social circle or regular friends. We no longer have a hot tub but when we did there were times we were naked with others. We've been to friends homes with hot tubs or swimming pools where topless then naked swimming did happen. Depending on the people naked swimming then naked lounging on the patio happend. There has never been any sex play at all but hard-ons do show up. There's been more topless women then full naked people.
...Question is have you been topless or naked with people you know where no sex play was expected ?
FYI...wife and I are not overweight, we generally hang with people that aren't heavy. Our friends group are all 50yo or older. Some are very attractive.
Yes there's gals I'd love to nail, wife has commented on some of the guys. We would never do this with anyone we know, it's just too risky.
I have more than a few nudest friends that i have seen naked and that have seen me naked. No big deal. Being naked in their presents does not mean we are sexually interested in one another. One problem that i have is not the ladies being nude but near nude Like wearing those micro bikinis. Not sure why.

I laugh bc of some of your proclaimers. I'm not in my 50s but I've been topless, bottomless with all my friends. I think it would be weird of my friends haven't seen me naked or at my worst, let alone clapping back on a big dick! In all honesty you should be great full at your age you can still appreciate raw sexuality.
Resently helped a young lady (27) get ready for her date. This involved some very intimate area shaving. She was pissed that i remained soft. It was like and insult to her and her sexualIty. That all changed as i helped her dress and no it was not slutty clothes. White Hanes cotton briefs (lady Tighty Whities) a sensible Bra, White Ankle socks, Tan leather sneakers jeans and a tan shirt and mid brown sweater vest. Her date like wise was rock hard the moment he saw her.

I also have issues with Pickle Ball out fits but not tennis out fits.

Nice! Love to hang out with you!

Damn that's hot love to be your friend!

We’ve been to some nude beaches and nude events with friends that were not swing lifestyle events so yes we have seen some nude but most events we attend are swinging lifestyle events, and not everyone is nude but I am always quick to get naked and into action, my attitude is why go to a swing club or party to socialize, we go to play and getting naked leads to instant play action. LOL. I guess our or my attitude is I’m here for the sex so let’s get going!
Nice

Back