Conservative wives/couples maybe get adventurous out of town

Loridan

Couple
We are mid 50s. We get with a guy we know semi regularly for mfm sexy fun. None of our friends know we do this and we don't want them to find out. Wife says she'd be mortified if anyone knew as would I.
We are normally very conservative, well dressed, clean, don't smoke, etc. Wife will rarely leave the house without a bra. All good.
We've been on cruise ships and bars in Mexico. There's no chance of seeing someone we might know. Wife has no problem going topless on a ship's adult deck. There's been times we've made friends for the week with other topless couples. It's kinda fun chatting with a couple and the girls are topless then seeing them (dressed) later that night.
My wife has licked tequila off other women's tits in bars in Mexico, had the same done to her.
Out of town fun is damn fun.

We are mid 50s. We get with a guy we know semi regularly for mfm sexy fun. None of our friends know we do this and we don't want them to find out. Wife says she'd be mortified if anyone knew as would I.
We are normally very conservative, well dressed, clean, don't smoke, etc. Wife will rarely leave the house without a bra. All good.
We've been on cruise ships and bars in Mexico. There's no chance of seeing someone we might know. Wife has no problem going topless on a ship's adult deck. There's been times we've made friends for the week with other topless couples. It's kinda fun chatting with a couple and the girls are topless then seeing them (dressed) later that night.
My wife has licked tequila off other women's tits in bars in Mexico, had the same done to her.
Absolutely

We ran into someone we knew in Mexico, by coincidence of course, so it can happen.

Hi, me since 2000 unti 2024!

Attachments

• IMG_0832.png
    IMG_0832.png
    3 MB · Views: 116
  • IMG_0736.jpeg
    IMG_0736.jpeg
    16.1 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_0737.jpeg
    IMG_0737.jpeg
    12.1 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_5217.jpeg