Couples that dont post pics

Loridan

Couple
Any couples that get into sex fun with others that DON'T post pics.
We do not. I'm too afraid where they'll end up.
Years ago we were vacationing in Mexico with three other couples. One night at a bar our wives were in a wet t-shirt consist, no big deal. One of the husbands took pics, no biggie at the time. Turned out that ass hole posted on some sexy wives type site. The pics were only wet shirts and some completely topless but still. Those pics are still out there.
I will never send or post a picture of my wife.

Years ago we were vacationing in Mexico with three other couples. One night at a bar our wives were in a wet t-shirt consist, no big deal. One of the husbands took pics, no biggie at the time. Turned out that ass hole posted on some sexy wives type site. The pics were only wet shirts and some completely topless but still. Those pics are still out there.
I don't like 2 post pics either

That's EXACTLY why I don't post pics of my wife and her lovers. There are jilted lovers out there who want to get back at you for dropping them and could send them to our neighbors.

That's fine if that's how any couple feels about sharing pictures or videos I totally understand!

My rule is "Do not ask for anything that you yourself are not willing to do, or give"!

I have ghosted people who have requested pics and after i gave them pics said "they don't show pics"! For me that's an instant ghost and a block!

We post pictures with blurring or not exposing our face for that reason.

We dont either. Arab muslim here and it is entirely our business for our pleasure. No pics period.
Those are the men thats respected by my wife. She only suck of guys thats cocks are cut . She love muslim men . Like to share her pussie with them and i love watching them giving it deep to her . Cut cocks are just so much more healthy to swallow. Its her preference.

We would never post photos of ourselves either like you said you never know where there going to show up. Imagine you're ******* see them 😳 😭

Agree 100%! No pics, no recordings but happy to share our experiences. We're in a happy place and enjoying reading other people/couples experiences.

Back