For the bull type guys - have you ever been with a dedicated lesbian ?

Loridan

Couple
I guess my question is have you ever infiltrated a lesbian couple?
Was it a threesome? One just watch?
Was it a cheating deal? One getting some dick on the side?
Just my imagination running wild.

Early 80s I worked at K-Mart. There was a hard core lez couple, they were pretty cool but they both let be known they were lesbains. They both worked there. One day it got out one of the girls, the skinny good looking one, had been doing the security guy, he was a good looking body builder type. He was a real player and was doing several gals that worked there. The lez couple broke up and one quit.
Different lez girl became pregnant by a black guy.

Last edited:
I've been with a couple of Lesbian female couple's and I have turned a couple of them down! You would be surprised at how many of fem Lesbians hate the feel of that dildos and actual cheat regularly because they can't stop craving real cock! When you work around some of them they tell their secrets!

The reason why I had to turn a couple of Lesbian couple's down is because they both had a requirements that they got to peg whatever guy that joins them and I don't get down like that! It didn't matter to me how attractive they were I wasn't with it!

I guess my question is have you ever infiltrated a lesbian couple?
Was it a threesome? One just watch?
Was it a cheating deal? One getting some dick on the side?
Just my imagination running wild.

Early 80s I worked at K-Mart. There was a hard core lez couple, they were pretty cool but they both let be known they were lesbains. They both worked there. One day it got out one of the girls, the skinny good looking one, had been doing the security guy, he was a good looking body builder type. He was a real player and was doing several gals that worked there. The lez couple broke up and one quit.
Different lez girl became pregnant by a black guy.
Omg!!!!! Very nice topic and Yesssssss I had a lesbian couple as part of my team! These 2 ladies were off the chart, this was when I was in the service (military) and they were in the military too! We had certain rules that we all followed! One of them hated dildos and loved getting real DICK like a fat kid loves cake! But I could only deal (fuck) with them sexual and not outside of our agreements, but only if I had a couple and they could PEG the bf OR husband! They got horny/wet as fuck when they could dominate the guy and wife! By having the bf/husband eat his wife/gf out and one of the lesbian would sit on her face and pussy juice drown the wife/gf as the other lesbian PEG the ******* out of the bf/husband like the world was ending! And I would fuck the lesbian fucking the guy or be getting me dick suck from the lesbian drowning the wife/gf with her pussy juice!

I went to college with a guy that was asked by a lesbian couple to breed one of them. Another hetero couple had asked him too. He was a white guy, but tall and good looking. I think he did have sex with the lesbian woman, but I don't think he gave the hetero couple his seed.

My fantasy thought is the bull/dyke looking gal that's clearly the in charge half of the couple getting some BBC dick on the side on a regular basis. Just a hot thought in my head.

When I was in the Naby there were a lot of lesbian couples and I remember I was banging a fem lesbian of a couple and one day at the club her partner came in she was a real bull dike and confronted me told me that she is mine and you better stop playing with her, she was big and I thought she was going t9 try to kick my ass, I left her girl alone after that, another time much later my wife who was bi and playing with lots of women played with a lot of gay women at work, one day I came home and she was making love to a really hot black girl, when they finished we were all talking they were both naked, and I started playing with my wife and she came and started playing with her too and before long I was banging her while she ate my wife’s pussy. She was loving it but when I came in her she started freaking out saying oh ******* I can’t get pregunte, I tried to call her by eating the cum out of her, then she got up went in the bathroom to try to wash my cum out, when she came back she said don’t ever cum in me please, and she gave me a blow job, we all had sex the rest of the night, but she became very cautious when I would fuck her. Her dom partner worked out of town all week, so she was over a lot. She told me never to tell her partner if I ever meet her, that week she asked my wife to come over to meet her partner, but I wasn’t invited, I dressed my wife in a very sexy sheer night gown with nothing else on and she wore an over coat I dropped her off and she spent two days with them, the next weekend they both came to our place, and during the week she told me I must promise not to say anything about the three of us having sex, so I was cool, her partner was nice, friendly a bit bigger black dom lady, she thanked me for allowing my wife to spend the weekend with them and she said she loved how she was dressed, I was being very cool about everything, and we were all drinking and talking, I mentioned my wife had some other sexy gowns if she’d like to see her in some she said sure, and my wife came out in a cut out bra and Crotchless panties, and she loved it, she went to my wife and kissed her and was touching her, I then said she has some other things, if she wanted to have her lady try one on, she said, really and told her go with her and try something on, she came out in a very short sheer gown and sheer Crotchless panties, and her partner said wow you guys really do have some sexy clothes, and she told her girl to come over, and she kissed her, and the three of them were making out and before the two of them were naked, and she told me you can watch but don’t touch, and she got naked with them and they were all making love, the dildos came out and strap ons and they were all making love, I was rock hard, her friend kept looking at me and shaking her head no, but in time my wife needed some real cock and I went over and started playing with my wife while the three of them were combined in love making I was eating her, and before long her friend was stroking my cock, I fucked my wife and when I came the dom one went down on my wife and ate my cum, her girl sucked me back to life, and before long the dom was guiding my cock into her girl, and I fucked her, remembering not to cum in her, and the dom told me don’t come in her she’s not on birth control and I pumped her hard finally pulling out and coming all over her stomach and my wife and her went and shared my cum, before long she had a srap on and was going to fuck my wife and my wife said no fuck him first and she smiled, and took me from behind as I was fucking her girls mouth, that was the start of. Long relationship with two black lesbians and my wife!

True story.
Lady gives birth and goes Lesbo for 12 or so . Tells me that I am making her feel things she hasn't felt in as long.
I told her we should hang out . That I had some pussies for her to eat.
She had the best oral ever.
Short story. because I have a few more

I've been with a couple of Lesbian female couple's and I have turned a couple of them down! You would be surprised at how many of fem Lesbians hate the feel of that dildos and actual cheat regularly because they can't stop craving real cock! When you work around some of them they tell their secrets!

The reason why I had to turn a couple of Lesbian couple's down is because they both had a requirements that they got to peg whatever guy that joins them and I don't get down like that! It didn't matter to me how attractive they were I wasn't with it!
This is true. A few years ago, I was at a swing party and met a lesbian who said she occasionally liked dick.

This is true. A few years ago, I was at a swing party and met a lesbian who said she occasionally liked dick.
I knew a few who said that they sneak and get dick every once in awhile! I alsp had a couple offers to join 2 different couples but they both had one condition, that the stud gets to peg me! I told them both it was nice meeting them and bid them farewell!🤣😂

More of my twisted fantasy...
Lez couple, one girl attractive ... other bull dyke, short lez haircut, in charge of the relationship. Tight sports bra hiding her tits. Underneath she's got a rock solid body with great tits. Takes it in her ass no problem. She's getting fucked on the side regularly by a hot stud type guy.
The good looking "lady" of the couple, long blond hair, nice make-up, seeing a hot black guy on the side.
Both girls keep everything secret from each other.
I'm weird I know

Was friends with two best friends (lesbians) that got it on from time to time. I requested to be the meat in the middle so to speak. I was dating one of them so just to clarify they were bisexual. Ended up on one encounter, the other sort of seduced me and we ended up doing it. I confessed to the other that it occurred. She was pissed and eventually forgave me, but never had both of them together.

Was friends with two best friends (lesbians) that got it on from time to time. I requested to be the meat in the middle so to speak. I was dating one of them so just to clarify they were bisexual. Ended up on one encounter, the other sort of seduced me and we ended up doing it. I confessed to the other that it occurred. She was pissed and eventually forgave me, but never had both of them together.
Gotta ask....we're they good looking? Was on the "female", the other the "male/dom" ? Were they overweight, in shape?
You fucked both separately right?
Thanks

Gotta ask....we're they good looking? Was on the "female", the other the "male/dom" ? Were they overweight, in shape?
You fucked both separately right?
Thanks
They were both very good looking and both feminine. And both in shape. And yes fucked separately. I was dating one of them, they just wouldn't let me play together. Then one day was drinking with the other one and a friend and went to the bathroom. Next thing I know she's in the bathroom telling me her friend told her about my dick and she wanted to try. Who was I to argue?

Back