Men(bulls), do you have a regular ongoing thing happening with a couple?

Loridan

Couple
If you have a couple you've been with more than 2 or 3 times...is it always with hubby?
...couples please respond if you like...
What's your age?
Their ages?
Is wife good looking? Overweight? Skinny? Fugley? No offense to anyone.
Does hubby only watch? Join or take a turn while you watch?
Where do you meet with them? Motel? Their place? Your place?
Do you kiss her? Bare sex?
How many times you been with them? 3? 10? More?
How often?
Are they swingers? Relative newbies? Only do this with you?

We're mid 50s, 3 guys ever for us, 1 guy once, 1 guy 3 times, many many with our friend. He's early 30s. We've been to his place twice, overnight once, all other times at our home, never an overnighter. They kiss, no rubbers. I get lots of action while he watches. He does get more sex time with her but it's all good.
Thanks

I have some ongoing relationships with Couples but those are more so relationships I've fostered for years because we started off as friends and grew to know/like each other. We go all the way during sex except consistent commitment and sharing "I miss you's" and things of that sort. Condoms don't really fit and get expensive because of my Stroke-Game so bare 100% of the time. I regularly get check-ups so the chances of STD's are slim-none.

If you have a couple you've been with more than 2 or 3 times...is it always with hubby?
...couples please respond if you like...
What's your age?
Their ages?
Is wife good looking? Overweight? Skinny? Fugley? No offense to anyone.
Does hubby only watch? Join or take a turn while you watch?
Where do you meet with them? Motel? Their place? Your place?
Do you kiss her? Bare sex?
How many times you been with them? 3? 10? More?
How often?
Are they swingers? Relative newbies? Only do this with you?

We're mid 50s, 3 guys ever for us, 1 guy once, 1 guy 3 times, many many with our friend. He's early 30s. We've been to his place twice, overnight once, all other times at our home, never an overnighter. They kiss, no rubbers. I get lots of action while he watches. He does get more sex time with her but it's all good.
Thanks
F 49 M 59 ... Our Bulls in the 30's My Lady is looking- but we are specific for long term unless she approves otherwise
I the cuckold watch ,help and do as told.
We have met at Motels . Opened our current Bull to our Home ...Kiss YES ...Bare ..Only with the Main Bull . We have had 5 experiences ... 3 men
1st wasn't that great but we needed the experience - 2nd Bull -twice ...3rd Bull twice .. he is our regular but scheduling has been rough -frustrating.
No Swingers ,,,,, Not a total newbie -- We are open to a specific local Bull ,.,,hosting each other a plus ., We never had a Black Gentlemen but we are open to local , Scarlett makes the rules and we have a cuckold contract for guidance .

Few years ago now I lived with a couple for around 18months. Both ******* were away at Uni, I enjoyed every minute. Started off by just see the wife weekly, then cuck play and after guessing 10months I was asked if I wanted to move in. They were both in their early 50s, and seemed at ease to begin with but I have to say cuck grew to be anti, except when actually me using the wife.
Was the best time, but even the wife became annoyed at cuck and it slowly fell apart.
I still enjoy the cuck scene tho

Few years ago now I lived with a couple for around 18months. Both ******* were away at Uni, I enjoyed every minute. Started off by just see the wife weekly, then cuck play and after guessing 10months I was asked if I wanted to move in. They were both in their early 50s, and seemed at ease to begin with but I have to say cuck grew to be anti, except when actually me using the wife.
Was the best time, but even the wife became annoyed at cuck and it slowly fell apart.
I still enjoy the cuck scene tho
congrats. amazing. we would love to have this happen to us. by the time our ******* leave us, I'll be in my late 40's. so hopefully it'll happen then

Back