Couples...do you have a regular bull you see? Bulls, do you have a couple you see?

Loridan

Couple
Us...mid 50s, not very experienced with all this. We do enjoy fun with a guy we know pretty regularly. Nice guy, younger, polite, white. We have great sex when he's with us. We take turns with her, we all have a fun time. Nothing crazy happens just a LOT of sex. We're comfortable with him, we know what to expect.
Wife and I pillow talk a little about a black guy.
I'm asking for info from couples that do this together not couples where wife visits the bull then comes home.
Questions... If you have a bull
Is he younger? Older? Gentlemen type? Bad boy type?
Where do you see him? Motel? Home?
How often ? How many times you been together?
Does husband only watch? Join in?
Does wife kiss the bull? Condoms? ls he big/hung? Bigger than husband?
I'm guessing a big part of this is the bull being black?
For us I don't think cuckold is even in our minds, it's more of sex with a black guy.
We have some goooood fun with our friend, a bbc might be even better.
Men - bulls feel free to respond
Thanks

Us...mid 50s, not very experienced with all this. We do enjoy fun with a guy we know pretty regularly. Nice guy, younger, polite, white. We have great sex when he's with us. We take turns with her, we all have a fun time. Nothing crazy happens just a LOT of sex. We're comfortable with him, we know what to expect.
I'm asking for info from couples that do this together not couples where wife visits the bull then comes home.
For us I don't think cuckold is even in our minds, it's more of sex with a black guy.
Thanks
My wife has seen a guy for 3 years 2 or 3 times a month . I refer to him as her bull but my wufe doesn't use that term . He is hung very dominent and leaves her.sore from rough sex . Is that a lover or bull . She just enjoys being fucked hard . Opinions ?

My wife had her first BBC 7 months ago. Since then, she's fucked 21 bulls a total of 49 times. She's BBC-only, and a proud QOS. She keeps 6 bulls in her stable that she sees on a repeat basis, while always hunting for new ones. She has become a bit of a size queen. Her minimum size has grown from 7" to 8", then to 9". We measure all her bulls. Her 6 repeat bulls are the following sizes: 11", 10", 10", 9.5", 9.5", 9".
Damn, that soccer mom's womb are well used.

We have 2 regulars. One I see more than the other.

They are both what i would consider gentleman doms and only slightly older than me.
We always meet at hotels in the city (an hour away from the suburbs where i live). It's more comfortable as i know there's low risk in running into people i know. Also used to travel a ton working in my field (still do) so seem to have a unlimited points i can used for hotels.

We see each other up to 3 times a month and been with one regular for 4 years and the other for 2. Obviously with that kind of history, nothing is off limits and we're free to play without protection.

Hubby usually only watches, we may bring him in for assistance (hold my hair, hold my legs, hold my hand) but he doesn't really flex into that bi realm. Only thing that he really does is clean up.

They're both bigger than hubby and while not crazy big like some of the guys here, they definitely stretch me out plenty
Beautiful.

As we are new here and not experienced with a bbc we can just give a guess.
But for us, having a regular bbc would be the best thing. You have the chance to get to know each other, feel what the other person is about, what the other person likes and dislikes and of course you can built trust and confidence. If it's becoming monogam, it is way more easy and safer in regards of health, safety and security :)

i do have regular bull and now and the try to domr new to try something new or diffrent, but mostly 1 regular bull
Please login or become a member to view

But for us, having a regular bbc would be the best thing. You have the chance to get to know each other, feel what the other person is about, what the other person likes and dislikes and of course you can built trust and confidence. If it's becoming monogam, it is way more easy and safer in regards of health, safety and security :)
Good way to start out. The first time she is with a BBC, you will both be "OMG she is (or I am) really getting BBC!". The second and third times will be exciting and both her and her lover will be getting used to each other sexually. After that is when everyone calms down and her and her lover can really enjoy each other since they are comfortable with each other, and know what the other person likes or dislikes. At that point the sexual fulfillment goes through the roof.

Thanks
We haven't have many, especially with a growing family ... but we prefer a regular bull/lover ... more about quality than quantity.. needs to be very respectful to both of us, as well as a good lover.. and looks after his body! .. preferably a cock slightly larger than mine.. (and I am 7 3/4) . Both ******* have now gone and we have moved to our new place in the city, and will be keeping an eye out for a new lover. Wife has an eye on a doctor she met at work .. he is probably mid 40's to low 50's, looks fit with a touch of grey in beard.. and looked like a nice cock under those scrubs (she thought she saw it largen a litle as they worked closely together .. he was stripping her naked with his eyes!) .... have made her promise that the next time she sees him she flirts and makes it clear he can have her...(gives him her txt.. then we wait and see if he responds. Will definitely be in our home/marital bed, and stay over night. will definately be watching, and joining in, but carefully not to distract.. always take my wofes lead if she wants both of us at the same time, or just give herself all to him as I watch.

My wife had her first BBC 7 months ago. Since then, she's fucked 21 bulls a total of 49 times. She's BBC-only, and a proud QOS. She keeps 6 bulls in her stable that she sees on a repeat basis, while always hunting for new ones. She has become a bit of a size queen. Her minimum size has grown from 7" to 8", then to 9". We measure all her bulls. Her 6 repeat bulls are the following sizes: 11", 10", 10", 9.5", 9.5", 9".
Is she soo hooked now? Do you like seeing her blacked?

Thanks
Questions... If you have a bull ----------------WE HAVE A BULL WE SEE (LATIN)
Is he younger? YES WE PREFER NO OLDER THAN 48 Older? NO Gentlemen type? YES AT THE OUTSET WE WANT A DECENT PERSON- AFTER TRUST THINGS OPEN UP Bad boy type? DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS . WE WANT MUTUAL RESPECT IN ORDER TO GET TO ALL OUT DEGRADING OF THE CUCK
Where do you see him? SO FAR MOTEL , OUR REGULAR WAS INVITED HOME FOR NEXT TIME Motel? YES Home? WILL DO
How often ? NOT OFTEN ENOUGH LIFE GETS IN THE WAY , SCHEDULING HAS BEEN HELL How many times you been together? 3X WITH THIS BULL
Does husband only watch? WATCH , HELP . SUCK LICK & CLEAN UP Join in? NEVER INTERCOURSE
Does wife kiss the bull? YES IF SHE WANTS Condoms? NOT THE LAST TIME ls he big/hung? YES! 9" Bigger than husband? YES I'M IN CHASTITY
I'm guessing a big part of this is the bull being black? NEVER HAD THAT . HOPING TO FIND THE RIGHT BULL - WE ARE VERY SPECIFIC

Thanks
us married she is Asian he is Mexican, not cuckold couple swinging mostly 3 somes with men, or more than one, mostly black men her preference, we have 2-3 regular play friends and once in a while meet someone new. New guys usually at hotel first time, regular guys or second time at our home, it’s more comfortable all around and relaxing, all men we play with are well endowed require 7-9 in and thick, her desire, I’m 7.5 n thick, I almost always play but there are times she wants to fuck alone so I will watch or prep some food for later while they play, condoms never but all must test regular, wife does kiss or make out with them, or us, we have been in life style a long time, tried most things couples groups parties clubs gang bangs have come to enjoy 3 somes or 4 somes. At party she may play with several different men, mostly one or two at a time vs gang bang but has done that as well. Having one or two men join us at home seems to be more intimate and close relationship where everyone is comfortable. We like to play socialize and play some more. We love when he can spend the night or weekend so we can have many prolonged sessions together at everyone’s comfort level.. we do prefer regular guys than one night stands, more of a long term relationship, simular to what you have with your friend. Good luck.

I am Bbc bull. Been a bull for six years. I found myself as a bull when I was seduced by the wife of the owner of the house I was renting. I prefer to have a regular couple as well. I have been their bull for 3 years. I moved to a different city after. We still see each other when possible. You are right about it being easy, safe and secure if you can build a relationship with a couple. You can build trust and confidence and meet each others needs and realise each other fantasies

I prefer to only see someone who is regular. The trust and commitment level to meet and discover someone new is important to me and hubby.
But once we have someone who can be the above I will make sure he hangs around for more.

Back