Couples...do you have a regular bull you see? Bulls, do you have a couple you see?

Loridan

Couple
Us...mid 50s, not very experienced with all this. We do enjoy fun with a guy we know pretty regularly. Nice guy, younger, polite, white. We have great sex when he's with us. We take turns with her, we all have a fun time. Nothing crazy happens just a LOT of sex. We're comfortable with him, we know what to expect.
Wife and I pillow talk a little about a black guy.
I'm asking for info from couples that do this together not couples where wife visits the bull then comes home.
Questions... If you have a bull
Is he younger? Older? Gentlemen type? Bad boy type?
Where do you see him? Motel? Home?
How often ? How many times you been together?
Does husband only watch? Join in?
Does wife kiss the bull? Condoms? ls he big/hung? Bigger than husband?
I'm guessing a big part of this is the bull being black?
For us I don't think cuckold is even in our minds, it's more of sex with a black guy.
We have some goooood fun with our friend, a bbc might be even better.
Men - bulls feel free to respond
Thanks

He is more of the bad guy type, amd we often goes to hotels or his place (sometimes my place too) thats the most common.

He is bigger, slightly bigger cock than mine, but I'm also above avarage.
Condoms has never been used. She doesn't like it. And they are kissing like a real couple.

They enjoy having me watching and most often it ends up with a video and pictures. Thats the most common way of be being involved.

I'm asking for info from couples that do this together not couples where wife visits the bull then comes home.

My wife and I are in the lifestyle: Stag/Vixen
My wife is 44 and I am 51
She works out, stays in shape, etc.; looks younger than her age. She attracts younger men. However, she prefers someone at or just a few years younger.

We have been very lucky to find men that have their own place and are available during the week. We have occasionally entertained at home.

Our approach is to find someone that is reliable, trustworthy and plans to be in the area for a period of time. Now that the ******* are out of the house we try to meet up four or so times a month

Yes, I only watch and listen...sometimes from an adjoining room.

Yes, this is a full-fledged relationship where she enjoys being submissive to our bull. Our approach is that my wife and I make love. Whereas my wife enjoys recreational sex with our bull. My wife prefers a larger stature man; someone who is active, athletic and has a confident personality. The man does not have to be overly large for her to enjoy. My wife prefers a man who can go slow and go fast depending on the mood. My wife is adament about protection. She will not discuss any exceptions.
Generally, our bulls have been my size (round 6) or slightly longer. However my wife tends to prefer girth over length.

We are in this lifestyle largely because of months and months of discussions, negotiations, and watching interracial videos. We are interested exclusively in men of color.

From my experience and opinion, everyone has there likes and dislikes. There are no right or wrong answers. We have been fortunate to have made contacts with people who have similar interests and who have helped introduce us to some real fine individuals.

Last edited:
Us...mid 50s, not very experienced with all this. We do enjoy fun with a guy we know pretty regularly. Nice guy, younger, polite, white. We have great sex when he's with us. We take turns with her, we all have a fun time. Nothing crazy happens just a LOT of sex. We're comfortable with him, we know what to expect.
Wife and I pillow talk a little about a black guy.
For us I don't think cuckold is even in our minds, it's more of sex with a black guy.
We have some goooood fun with our friend, a bbc might be even better.
Men - bulls feel free to respond
Thanks
I have a regular couple that I hang with. We have become friends with benefits....we go on sporting events,vacation family gatherings etc we enjoy each others company

We have 2 regulars. One I see more than the other.

They are both what i would consider gentleman doms and only slightly older than me.
We always meet at hotels in the city (an hour away from the suburbs where i live). It's more comfortable as i know there's low risk in running into people i know. Also used to travel a ton working in my field (still do) so seem to have a unlimited points i can used for hotels.

We see each other up to 3 times a month and been with one regular for 4 years and the other for 2. Obviously with that kind of history, nothing is off limits and we're free to play without protection.

Hubby usually only watches, we may bring him in for assistance (hold my hair, hold my legs, hold my hand) but he doesn't really flex into that bi realm. Only thing that he really does is clean up.

They're both bigger than hubby and while not crazy big like some of the guys here, they definitely stretch me out plenty

I prefer ongoing with a MWC; better and more fulfilling in many ways when there is both mental and emotional connection in the cuck triad. When there is genuine interest and friendship, that lays the foundation to be comfortable, explore, and have some good laughter. I find it super sexy to be introduced to family and/or friends in a more vanilla light, knowing under the surface what is our little secret....mmmmmm; that sort of dichotomy makes me extra stiff ;).

Yes, there are hot times to be had, but the majority of an ongoing sitch/LTR is chatting/hanging out/ talking, especially when not together. Also, that provides good, slutty build-up for the times we are together; it's all about the mental, emotional, and physical connections.

My wife and I are in the lifestyle: Stag/Vixen
My wife is 44 and I am 51
She works out, stays in shape, etc.; looks younger than her age. She attracts younger men. However, she prefers someone at or just a few years younger.

We have been very lucky to find men that have their own place and are available during the week. We have occasionally entertained at home.

Our approach is to find someone that is reliable, trustworthy and plans to be in the area for a period of time. Now that the ******* are out of the house we try to meet up four or so times a month

Yes, I only watch and listen...sometimes from an adjoining room.

Yes, this is a full-fledged relationship where she enjoys being submissive to our bull. Our approach is that my wife and I make love. Whereas my wife enjoys recreational sex with our bull. My wife prefers a larger stature man; someone who is active, athletic and has a confident personality. The man does not have to be overly large for her to enjoy. My wife prefers a man who can go slow and go fast depending on the mood. My wife is adament about protection. She will not discuss any exceptions.
Generally, our bulls have been my size (round 6) or slightly longer. However my wife tends to prefer girth over length.

We are in this lifestyle largely because of months and months of discussions, negotiations, and watching interracial videos. We are interested exclusively in men of color.

From my experience and opinion, everyone has there likes and dislikes. There are no right or wrong answers. We have been fortunate to have made contacts with people who have similar interests and who have helped introduce us to some real fine individuals.
sounds awesome.

With us her regular boyfriend is about 10 years younger than her, ex-military gentleman, very muscular.
We started with us always going to his place, but soon we started switching between his home and ours.
Frequency varies, this year it's been about twice a month. He has been seeing m wife for 13 years now.
Initially it was more of a threesome situation, but quickly changed to me only watching and filming.
Yes they kiss, no condoms have been used after the first few visits. He has a nice cock, bigger than mine but not huge.
Watching them have sex is better with black on white, the contrast of color making it better to see their bodies meeting.
Wife now has definite preference for black men.

We have 2 regulars. One I see more than the other.

They are both what i would consider gentleman doms and only slightly older than me.
We always meet at hotels in the city (an hour away from the suburbs where i live). It's more comfortable as i know there's low risk in running into people i know. Also used to travel a ton working in my field (still do) so seem to have a unlimited points i can used for hotels.

We see each other up to 3 times a month and been with one regular for 4 years and the other for 2. Obviously with that kind of history, nothing is off limits and we're free to play without protection.

Hubby usually only watches, we may bring him in for assistance (hold my hair, hold my legs, hold my hand) but he doesn't really flex into that bi realm. Only thing that he really does is clean up.

They're both bigger than hubby and while not crazy big like some of the guys here, they definitely stretch me out plenty
So beautiful

I prefer ongoing with a MWC; better and more fulfilling in many ways when there is both mental and emotional connection in the cuck triad. When there is genuine interest and friendship, that lays the foundation to be comfortable, explore, and have some good laughter. I find it super sexy to be introduced to family and/or friends in a more vanilla light, knowing under the surface what is our little secret....mmmmmm; that sort of dichotomy makes me extra stiff ;).

Yes, there are hot times to be had, but the majority of an ongoing sitch/LTR is chatting/hanging out/ talking, especially when not together. Also, that provides good, slutty build-up for the times we are together; it's all about the mental, emotional, and physical connections.
Beautifully said, you're sound like a model black bull and know what the real cuckolding lifestyle is suppose to be about. Keep up the good work and thank you.

Back